MHL Impervo UV 5mil Hardcoat Laminating Film
- 4 popular roll widths
- 250' roll length
- Highly scratch and UV resistant
- Exceptionally clear
- Ships Free Over $75
Choose Product Below
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|MHL Impervo UV 5mil 25" x 250' Hardcoat Laminating Film||MLL25205||
|MHL Impervo UV 5mil 38" x 250' Hardcoat Laminating Film||MLL38205||
MHL Impervo UV 5mil films are high-performance thermal overlaminating films offering a hardcoat, highly scratch resistant surface. This exceptionally clear film provides moderate UV protection for indoor and short-term outdoor graphics. MHL Impervo UV is designed for the most demanding display conditions. Its protective, scratch-resistant surface is ideal for high-traffic areas, frequent handling, or where moisture is a concern.
- Specifically developed for multi-heat roller laminators (MHL) and hotshoe laminators
- Co-extruded for a carefully balanced ratio of polyester film to adhesive.
- Higher clarity for more vibrant colors, reduced "orange peel", greater rigidity (which reduces wrinkles and waves) and better adhesive flow characteristics (wet out).
- Available in a variety of thicknesses and finishes from standard gloss and lustre finishes to scratch-resistant films suitable for outdoor applications
- Suitable for both single sided and double sided laminating (encapsulation) of photographic, electrostatic, inkjet-bond, xerographic and lithographic output, as well as many more applications.
- Incorporate UV absorbers for excellent protection from damaging UV rays.
Write Your Own Review
- Film Width: 25" - 51"
- Film Length: 250'
- Film Thickness: 5.0mil
- Core Size: 3"
- Finish: Luster / Matte
- Base Film: 3.0mil (75 micron) polyester hardcoat
- Adhesive: 2.0mil (50 micron) co-extruded polyethylene copolymer
- Initial Tack: None
- Application Speed: 1' - 6' per minute
- Application Temperature: 190 F - 230 F
- Release Liner: None
|Part Number||Roll Width||Roll Length||Thickness||Film Finish|
|MLL25205||25"||250'||5 mil||Luster / Matte|
|MLL38205||38"||250'||5 mil||Luster / Matte|
|MLL43205||43"||250'||5 mil||Luster / Matte|
|MLL51205||51"||250'||5 mil||Luster / Matte|
MHL Impervo is a PET thermal laminating film with a non-reflective surface, low melt-point adhesive and a UV cured hard top coat designed to off er maximum scuff and scratch resistance. It offers excellent glare reduction and aesthetic appeal under bright light conditions. The film is resistant to water, oil, acid, and alkali and can be die cut. A 5 mil (125µ) and 10 mil (254µ) version are available.
- Ideal for tradeshow graphics.
- Performs well in high-traffic areas.
- Suitable for POP displays that require extra durability.
|Film Thickness||5 mil (125µ)||10 mil (254µ)|
|Processing Temperature||185°F to 195°F (85°C to 91°C)|
|Shelf Life||Use within 1 year after opening original box|
|Storage Conditions||59°F to 72°F (15°C to 22°C); 50 - 55% Relative Humidity|