MHL Scribe 3mil Dry Erase Laminating Film
- 4 popular roll widths
- 500' roll length
- Ability to be written on and erased with dry erase
- Ideal for presentation boards, schedules, etc.
- Ships Free Over $75
Choose Product Below
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|MHL Scribe 3mil 38" x 500' Dry Erase Laminating Film||MS38503||
|MHL Scribe 3mil 51" x 500' Dry Erase Laminating Film||MS51503||
MHL Scribe 3mil is an economical thermal overlaminating film with a dry-erase gloss finish. It can be written on with black dry-erase markers and wiped clean with a dry cloth or eraser. The most common applications for MHL Scribe include re-usable presentation boards, schedules, vacation planners, maps and courtroom displays. MHL Scribe can also be used in conjunction with Ferro to create dry-erase magnet-receptive calendars and coaches play boards. However, MHL Scribe is not recommended for coated inkjet output with high ink coverage or for use with colored dry-erase markers. Protac Scribe would be a superior choice for such applications.
- Film Width: 25" - 51"
- Film Length: 500'
- Film Thickness: 3.0mil
- Core Size: 3"
- Finish: Dry-erase Gloss
- Base Film: 0.75mil (19 micron)
- Adhesive: 2.25 mil (56 micron) polyethylene copolymer
- Initial Tack: None
- Application Speed: 2' - 10' per minute
- Application Temperature: 210 F - 240 F
- Release Liner: None
Write Your Own Review
- Specifically developed for multi-heat roller laminators (MHL) and hotshoe laminators
- Co-extruded for a carefully balanced ratio of polyester film to adhesive.
- Higher clarity for more vibrant colors, reduced "orange peel", greater rigidity (which reduces wrinkles and waves) and better adhesive flow characteristics (wet out).
- Available in a variety of thicknesses and finishes from standard gloss and lustre finishes to scratch-resistant films suitable for outdoor applications
- Suitable for both single sided and double sided laminating (encapsulation) of photographic, electrostatic, inkjet-bond, xerographic and lithographic output, as well as many more applications.
- Incorporate UV absorbers for excellent protection from damaging UV rays.
|Part Number||Roll Width||Roll Length||Thickness||Film Finish|
|MS25503||25"||500'||3 mil||Dry-erase Gloss|
|MS38503||38"||500'||3 mil||Dry-erase Gloss|
|MS43503||43"||500'||3 mil||Dry-erase Gloss|
|MS51503||51"||500'||3 mil||Dry-erase Gloss|
MHL Scribe is a 3 mil (75µ) high clarity, abrasion-resistant PP thermal laminating film with a gloss fi nish. The film is engineered with a specially formulated copolymer thermal adhesive for a low melt-point for single-sided lamination. With its dry erase characteristics, black dry erase markers can be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Ideal for laminating book jackets, report covers and other specialty applications.
- Suitable for courtroom displays.
- Can be used for short-term dry erase boards.
|Film Thickness||3 mil (75µ)|
|Processing Temperature||210°F to 230°F (99°C to 110°C)|
|Shelf Life||Use within 1 year after opening original box|
|Storage Conditions||59°F to 72°F (15°C to 22°C);50 - 55% Relative Humidity|