Nexus IdeaWall 76 1/8" x 76 3/8" Double-Sided Mobile Magnetic Porcelain Whiteboard - Frosted Panel
This Nexus IdeaWall 76 1/8" x 76 3/8" Double-Sided Mobile Magnetic Porcelain Whiteboard - Frosted Panel is a perfect medium of communication in school, office or small businesses. It has an extra-large 4' x 6' double-sided magnetic marker surface and an angled foot design for easy grouping with other similar IdeaWall whiteboards. The Nexus IdeaWall includes attachable X-Pegs to accommodate 4 Nexus Tablets (sold separately) that can be hung from the side posts. It comes with an eraser, four assorted color dry erase markers and a side-mountable marker/eraser holder. The Nexus Easel 76 1/8" x 76 3/8" Double-Sided Mobile Magnetic Whiteboard is backed by a 10 year manufacturer guarantee. *This product has a two week leadtime
- Double-sided, 4'x6' magnetic marker surface. more durable, reusable and greener solution than traditional chart pads
- Angled foot design. allows units to be grouped for a more coordinated collaboration space
- Expandable workspace. attachable easel pegs give you the option of adding Tablets for additional room
- In reach. comes complete with side mountable marker/eraser holder
- Writing surface on the front and back.
- Has angled feet for grouping with other Nexus easels and/or IdeaWalls
- Includes 1 eraser and 4 assorted color dry erase markers.
- Designed to accommodate 4 Nexus Tablets - hung from the the side posts.
- Accent Panel: Frosted
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Foot Castings: Powder coated die cast aluminum
- Writing Surfaces: Painted white 28 gage steel sheet
- Board Corners, Rail Caps, Tablet Hangers, and Hanger Pegs: Gray thermoplastic
- Swivel Casters with Wheel Locks: Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Board Thickness: 2 1/2"
- Dimensions: 76" (193 cm) x 76-3/8" (194 cm) x 25-1/8" (63.8 cm)
- Warranty: 10 years
- Product Number: NEX206MW-FR
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
You Save: 40%
- Starting At:$132.86
- Starting At:$342.24
- Starting At:$436.27
- Starting At:$267.97
Questions & Answers