Sorry, but Paitec IM3100 Low-Volume Pressure Sealer is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Your Price: $4,101.25
You Save: 15%
Your Price: $3,431.43
You Save: 7%
Your Price: $6,795.00
Your Price: $2,993.00
You Save: 19%
- Ready-To-Use Turnkey Print And Mail Solution Using Popular Desktop Laser Printers.
- Easily Print Personalized Variable Data Mailers For Targeted Direct Mail Campaigns And For Important Announcements.
- Great For Printing Your Invoices, Statements, And Other Transactional Documents With Colorful Ads And Messages.
- Features Double Detection Technology For Enhanced Document Security.
- Also Works In Black Only Print Mode Perfect For Printing Payroll And Accounts Payable Checks.
- Interfaces To Select Hewlett-Packard And Okidata Laser Printers.
- Custom Engineered Inline Integration For Seamless Print,Seal, And Mail Processing.
- Print Speed: Dependent On Printer
- Form Size: Letter and Legal
- Manual Feed Path: For Preprinted Forms
- Paper Weights: 16-30 Pound
- Batch Counter: Included
- Duty Cycle: Up To 30,000 Forms Per Month
- Weight: 55 Pounds Excluding Printer
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 27" x 18" x 15"
- Part Number:PIM3100
With our IM4000 Pressure Seal Machine you can print, fold and seal all in one step. It interfaces directly to the rear exit of select Hewlett Packard high speed laser printers so that the printed documents simply drop directly into the feed table of the IM4000 with no operator involvement.
The IM 4000 processes up to 3300 forms per hour and has a monthly duty cycle of 50,000 pieces so it can easily handle most pressure seal processing needs. It also features an automatic double feed diverter, which sends those documents into a bypass tray so the IM4000 can keep processing without needing to be adjusted and should there be a jam, the folding unit simply slides out of the machine for easy maintenance access and the IM4000 even has a manual feed slot for processing the occasional pre-folded piece, which only needs to be sealed. The IM4000 is controlled by an easy to use operator panel which includes a helpful counter so that you can keep track of your processing.
For more information on our Paitec USA IM4000 Inline Pressure Sealer, contact your local dealer representative or click on the Find a Dealer button on the top of this page, so that we can help you locate the best dealer for you.