Paitec MX9000 High-Volume Desktop Pressure Sealer and Folder (Formely MX6000)
The MX9000 is the perfect choice for most high volume needs as it processes up to 9,000 forms per hour with a monthly duty cycle of 300,000 pieces. It is built with an oversized four roller sealing unit to ensure superior performance. And features our Reverse Friction Rollers which automatically detect double feeds and self-corrects itself without operator involvement. Its' auto-lift feed tray holds up to 700 pressure seal forms to minimize restocking.
- Adjustable Speed. Adjustable speed allows operator to work at a comfortable speed and quiet environment.
- Four-roller Sealing Unit. A second pair of sealing rollers enables enhanced sealing quality at higher speed.
- Heavy Duty Cycle. Enhanced parts and life cycle on rollers allow MX9000 to operate up to 300,000 sheets per month.
- Large Infeed Capacity. The easy-to-load, auto-lift infeed holds up to 700 sheets for saving time throughout processing.
- Reverse (RFR) Friction Roller. Unique RFR system, automatically detects, singulates, and corrects doubles without any operator intervention for increased productivity.
- Form Size: Depth – Up to 14”/ Width – Up to 9”
- Input Tray: Up to 700 Pressure Seal Forms
- Speed: Up to 9,000 Sheet/Hour (Adjustable Speed)
- Fold Setting: Quick Set Manual
- Paper Weight: 20 -28 Lb. Bond
- Infeed Type: Reverse Friction Roller With Cooling Fan
- Manual Feeder: Process Single or Damaged Forms
- Fold Type: Z, EZ, C, EC, V, & Double Parallel
- Batch Counter: Auto Start for Job Separation
- Double Detection: Automatically Detects Double Feeds
- Jam Free: Reverses the Rollers and Clears Any Jam
- Output Capacity: Auto-Extending Conveyer Stacker (650 sheets) Vertical/Sequential Stacker (650 sheets)
- Printer Interface: Optional Inline Kit To Select Printers
- Duty Cycle: 300,000 Sheets Per Month
- Weight: 130 Lb.
- Size: 17 x 24 x 15 In. (W x L x H)/Without Conveyor
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers