Sorry, but Papermonster 12.6" Home Duo Trimmer and Guillotine - TG10 is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Papermonster 12.6" Home Duo Trimmer and Guillotine - TG10
- Use the TG10 as a trimmer or guillotine
- Three stylish trim selector; Straight, Wave and Perforate
- Additional extendable paper guide capable to measure up to 38 cms
- Guillotine capable to cut up to 5 sheets with a cutting length of 12.6"
- Trim, wave and perforate up to 3 sheets
- Well protected premium blade from injuries
- Reversible cutting mat, extending the lifetime of the trimmer
- Rotary Cutting Capacity: Up to 3 Sheets (Straight), 3 Sheets (Skip), 3 Sheets (Wave)
- Rotary Cut Length: 12.6" (320mm)
- Guillotine Cutting Capacity: Up to 5 Sheets
- Guillotine Cut Length: 12.6" (320mm)
- Dimension: 7.7" x 17.7" x 2" (D x W x H)
- Weight: 2.4 lbs
- Part Number: PM-391901
- One Year Warranty
Welcome to MyBinding video. Let’s take a look at the PaperMonster TG10, a 12.6-inch home duo trimmer and guillotine paper trimmer. On the one side is the hobby roll trimmer. This has three different blades and has a trim capacity of three sheets of 20-pound paper. This is a fantastic trimmer for photos and scrapbooking. Not only does it have lots of measurements on the board, but there are three different blades attached into one – straight trim, a wave pattern and perforated. Imagine, one cutter doing all three things that you need. You simply unlock, dial it in and lock it back in and you’re all set. Now that is versatility. Making the TG10 all that much better is the other side, a guillotine trimmer. So you push out this blue tab. It unlocks the guillotine, slide it out and lift it up and you’re on your way. This side can handle up to five sheets of 20-pound paper per trim also offering precision trimming on photos, scrapbooking and plenty of projects. That’s a look at the TG10, a duo trimmer and guillotine. For more demos, reviews and how-tos, check out MyBinding.com.