Sorry, but Papermonster 9/32" Strip Cut Family Data Shredder - SOLD OUT!! is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Papermonster 9/32" Strip Cut Family Data Shredder - SOLD OUT!!
- Convenient and safe featuring three different mode, auto-shred (on)/off/reverse
- Shred up to 6 sheets (16 lb bond), 8 /2 x 11" sheets
- Easy and convenient lift bin, providing minimum dust
- Shredder features an expandable latch to fit on various type of bins and containers
- 3 free design options to make it your own!
- Paper Size: Up to 8 1/2 x 11"
- Shred Width: 9/32" (0.275)
- Shred Cut: Strip
- Shred Capacity: Up to 6 (16 lb bond) sheets
- Dimension: 6.2" x 12.4" x 11" (D x W x H)
- Weight: 3.7 lbs
- Part Number: PM-284905
- One Year Warranty
Welcome to MyBinding video. This video looks at the PaperMonster S201, a family paper shredder. The S201 comes with its own wastebasket but is adjustable for different size wastebaskets. Slide it open and close to make those adjustments. The on-off switch is on the top, slide the switch to the right and it’s on auto. As soon as it senses your paper, it will automatically pull it down and shred it at 9/32 inch strips. As a family shredder, it can only handle up to six sheets of 20-pound paper at a time, which is generally sufficient for home use. Should you have a paper jam, there is a reverse switch all the way to the left side and it backs the motor out and you can remove your project. The shreds look like this, are helpful but not highly secure. The S201 comes with a sticker pack that allows you to design it just how you like. Keep it simple or give it some style. That’s PaperMonster. For more demos, reviews and how-tos, check out MyBinding.com.