Sorry, but Premier CT13 13" Safety-Trim Rotary Cutter and Scorer is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Premier CT13 13" Safety-Trim Rotary Cutter and Scorer
- Multi-purpose trimmer. The CT13 includes 4 blade options - straight cut, scoring, perforated cut, wave cut
- Office, schools, photo and craft application
- Convenient blade storage slots - No more misplaced blades with the organizational storage slots
- Safety comes first - Blade completely enclosed in cassette - blade exposed during cutting process when handle is actuated
- The CT13 is perfect for children's use in schools and home
- Self locking clamping mechanism - Keeps paper in place for easy, accurate cutting
- Cutting guides and measurement grid - Edge reference guide for repeat cutting accuracy
- Easy to read grid improves speed when doing job work
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- UPC: 0-11991-00013-9
Premier C13 Safety-Trim Rotary Cutter Review
The Premier C13 Safety-Trim Rotary Cutter from Martin Yale is one of the safest cutting tools on the market. If safety is important to you and you need a rotary trimmer, this might be the one you need. Let’s take an in-depth look at this product to find out what it can do.
- The C13’s main attraction is how safe it is to use. This device’s blade is fully encased in plastic so coming into contact with the sharp edge is highly unlikely, especially if you’re careful. The blade is exposed only during cutting, so as long as you keep your hands away, you’ll be fine.
- When you use this device, you can choose from 4 types of blades: straight, wavy, perforating, and scoring. Since there are so many blade options, this would be a good cutter to use for arts and crafts. There are storage slots in the base of the cutter so you can keep the blades nearby for easy access.
- The C13 doesn’t have the greatest cutting capacity in the world. It can only cut up to 5 sheets of paper at a time. This means it’s just fine for small jobs, but less than ideal if you need to cut a lot of paper at once.
- This cutter can trim paper and photographs that are up to 13 inches long. You’ll be able to use it to trim letter-sized items that measure 8.5” x 11”. However, trimming legal-sized sheets (8.5” x 14”) could be difficult unless you’re cutting them on the 8.5-inch side.
- The C13 has a self-locking paper clamp that ensures your sheets will be flush when you trim them. There’s also a clearly marked alignment grid. These two features ensure you’ll have paper that’s cut perfectly every time. Plus, there’s an edge reference guide that will come in handy when you’re doing a series of repeated cuts.
- This trimmer won’t take up very much room because it only measures 9” (width) x 17” (length) x 3” (height). It’s also very lightweight, weighing a mere 3 pounds, so you’ll be able to take it with you anywhere.
- The C13 comes with a 1-year warranty that can help you out if anything goes wrong with it.
The Premier C13 would be a good addition to many different environments including schools, homes, offices, and more. This is one of the safest trimmers around, so it would be great for use around kids. (They should still be supervised when using it, however.) Since this cutter can utilize 4 different types of blades, it would be especially helpful for use in crafts, photography, and even preparing softcover documents for thermal binding. It’s also great that this cutter can trim items up to 13 inches long and that it has all the features you need to get the best cut possible. The only real flaw this trimmer has is its tiny cutting capacity, although it shouldn’t be much of a problem if you only use it occasionally. If the C13 sounds like the right trimmer for you, be sure to check it out today.