- Durable, dual-surface combination board features a smooth, magnetic whiteboard writing surface and self-healing, cork bulletin board
- Delivers quality planning and organizing performance in personal workstations
- 30"W x 18"H
- Self-healing cork surface hides pinholes and will not crumble or fade
- Extend surface life of whiteboard with Quartet cleaning solutions
- Flexible mounting system secures to fabric cubicle walls or dry-wall
- Lightweight, contemporary aluminum Arc frame complements any cubicle décor
- Group with other Arc™ Cubicle Boards for a complete organization system
- UPC: 50034138038789
- Bulletin Surface Type: Cork
- Detailed Color: White/Brown
- Frame Finish: Silver Aluminum
- Mounting Hardware Type: Z-bracket/Cubicle
- Orientation: Landscape
- Period of Warranty: 5 years
- Standard Board Size: 30" x 18"
- Type: Combination Board
- Usage: Cubicle - Light use
- Use Frequency: Light Use
- Whiteboard Printed Surface: None
- Whiteboard Surface Type: Painted Steel
- Dimensions: 30" x 18"
Reviewed on 4/14/2016
We really wish the board had been undamaged when it arrived. Except for damage to the upper right corner (a 1/4" inch deep scoring into the board about an inch long) it looked very nice.
Welcome to MyBinding video. This is the Quartet ARC Magnetic Combination Board. Sometimes you just want to look at the product before you buy it, so now's your chance to take it all in. Okay, now to the details. It has Quartet's ARC frame, which is half aluminum and the other half is plastic. The board is conveniently magnetic and the cork at the bottom is about 4" x 30". And like any whiteboard should, it wipes dry erase markers clean. It comes with mounting hardware you can use for your cubicle walls or you can use the same tab to screw in to a wall. And that is the ARC magnetic combination board. For more demos, reviews and how-to's, go to MyBinding.com.