Quartet Cork Map Rail
24.77 51.02 3
Quartet Cork Map Rail
2 Questions, 2 Answers
- 6 popular sizes.
- Self healing cork.
- Aluminum frame.
- Optional accessories available.
Choose Product Below
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|Quartet 6' x 1" Cork Map Rail - XDR1072||QRT-XDR1072|
|Quartet 8' x 1" Cork Map Rail - XDR1096||QRT-XDR1096|
|Quartet 12' x 1" Cork Map Rail - XDR1144||QRT-XDR1144|
Maximize the potential of existing communication tools with the easy-to-install Quartet Cork Map Rail. Mount the map rail above marker boards, chalkboards or directly to the wall for the ideal place to display information. The high-performance natural cork surface instantly self-heals even after years of use. A variety of lengths and widths accommodate any size document that needs displaying. A durable, heavy-gauge extruded anodized aluminum frame surrounds the cork surface, guaranteeing information stays put as long as desired. This map rail can be used with Quartet flag holders, roller brackets, and map hook with clips (XDH002 and XDH001) which are sold separately.
- Map rail provides a tackable surface to hang notes, photos and reference materials
- Ideal for regular use in business or educational environments
- Heavy-gauge aluminum frame provides extra security
- Cork surface of map rail is self-healing to eliminate unsightly pin holes and resist crumbling
- Mounts easily to any wall
- Available in 3 different sizes.
- Bulletin Surface Type: Cork
- Detailed Color: Brown
- Frame Finish: Silver Aluminum
- Mounting Hardware Type: Pass-through
- Orientation: Horizontal or Vertical
- Type: Map Rail
- Usage: Personal Office - Moderate to heavy use
- Use Frequency: Moderate Use
- Dimensions: Choose Above
- Period of Warranty: 60-day
Write Your Own Review
|Size||Part Number||Frame Style||Surface|
|6' x 1"||QRT-XDR1072||Aluminum Frame||Natural Cork|
|8' x 1"||QRT-XDR1096||Aluminum Frame||Natural Cork|
|12' x 1"||QRT-XDR1144||Aluminum Frame||Natural Cork|
Asked by Lalie Berg
Thank you for your question. Unfortunately the Quartet Cork Map Rail is only available in the 3 listed sizes ( 6', 8' and 12') and Quartet does not offer custom sizes for these map rails.
Answered by MyBinding
Asked by Rylie O.
Yes it is 6 feet long and screws right into the wall. Screws are provided. However you may need mollies or other hardware depending on the surface you are attaching the rail to.
Answered by MyBinding.com