Quartet Infinity Glass 3' x 2' White Magnetic Calendar White Board - GC3624F
- Tempered glass, magnetic calendar board with 15 year warranty will not stain, ghost, scratch or dent
- 1-month calendar design is ideal for personal, daily use. Blank space at bottom allows for extended notetaking.
- Re-use month after month to keep track of your schedule all year long
- Magnetic quality allows you to post papers to glass board surface using rare earth magnets
- Write on the white color glass calendar with any color dry-erase marker
- Frameless board design blends seamlessly into any environment
- Non-absorbent glass is easy to keep clean with Quartet® whiteboard cleaning supplies
- 3'W x 2'H
- Includes one Quartet® dry-erase marker and two rare-earth, high power magnets
- Detailed Color: White
- Frame Finish: None
- Mounting Hardware Type: Pass-through
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Standard Board Size: 3' x 2'
- Usage: Personal Office - Moderate to heavy use
- Use Frequency: Moderate Use
- Whiteboard Printed Surface: Calendar
- Whiteboard Surface Type: Glass
- Dimensions: 3' x 2'
- Period of Warranty: 15 years
Hello and welcome to MyBinding.com. This is a look at the all new Quartet INFINITY Glass Dry-Erase Boards. Glass boards are the answer when you need to collaborate but you want to keep a slick and stylish workspace. These are well built and carry a 15-year warranty. They also come in black. Great for menus, restaurants, kid’s rooms. Admittedly they’re a little harder to write on and keep clean but the style is there – simple, sleek and elegant. There’s also the frost color. This is a partially translucent glass that allows you to see-through into the back of the wall that’s behind. It’s a different sort of look that’s light and refreshing, with the same signature design. Writing on these boards is just like writing on glass or mirror. There’s a slight reflection and a depth to what you’re producing. However much like a mirror, you have to deal with the issue of reflection, so think in terms of light, space and what will actually be reflected to your audience. The stylish frameless design stands about ½ inch off of the wall and comes with its own hardware. Both the black and the whiteboards are magnetic. They come with a couple of magnets and allow you to turn your whiteboard into a bulletin board. The frosted model is not magnetic. Quartet INFINITY also offers magnetic glass calendar boards with all the same style and properties of the entire INFINITY glass dry-erase board line but with a permanent calendar template. There are 3 sizes to choose from. Pictured here are 2’ x 1.5’ and 3’ x 2’. You can get them as large as 4’ x 3’. The regular glass boards range in size from 2 ½’ all the way up to 8’ x 4”. There it is. That’s the Quartet INFINITY glass whiteboards. For more demos, reviews and how-to’s, check out MyBinding.com.