Quartet Prestige 2 6' x 4' Magnetic Porcelain 1x1 Grid Planner White Board - PP1164P2
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|Quartet Prestige 2 3' x 2' Magnetic Porcelain 1x1 Grid Planner White Board - PP1132P2||QRT-PP1132P2|
- Planner board withstands heavy use and is suitable for areas with frequent traffic
- Magnetic quality allows planner to double as a display/posting surface for printed documents
- Quartet® Prestige® 2 board frame and marker tray are specially designed to securely hold all Quartet Prestige 2 Connects™ accessories
- Easy mounting hardware simplifies accurate installation
- Cradle to CradleCM Silver certified porcelain, certified for material content, recyclability and sustainable manufacturing processes
- 6'W x 4'H board with 1" x 1" grid
- Includes 4 Quartet® chisel-tip dry-erase markers
- Magnetic accessories also included: 12 months, Monday-Sunday, 1-31, 48 round color magnets, vinyl peel and stick letters, 250 magnetic card holders and 1000 cards
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Detailed Color: White
- Frame Finish: Graphite
- Mounting Hardware Type: Pass-through
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Standard Board Size: 6' x 4'
- Usage: Public Space - High traffic
- Use Frequency: Heavy Use
- Whiteboard Printed Surface: Planner
- Whiteboard Surface Type: DuraMax® Porcelain
- Dimensions: 6' x 4'
- Period of Warranty: Lifetime
This is the Quartet Prestige Magnetic Porcelain 1x1 Grid Planner White Board!
First I will mention that porcelain is one of the highest quality materials for whiteboards, mainly because it does not ghost.
This board has 1 x 1 inch squares, with horizontal lines running across it.
Looking close you can see the gray lines are lots of dots—this way the gray isn’t too dark and overpowering your markers.
It’s also magnetic, so you can secure pages to it, or use magnetic labels and push pins to rearrange and organize your board.
At the top you can insert pages to hang around an be helpful.
Looking at the back, you can see spots to add special Quartet attachments to hold more accessories.
Though I have it on an easel, this is not recommended with use of the accessories tray—it’s not held on to the board very securely since it is made to be screwed into a wall with provided mounting hardware.
If that’s not important to your use, then this is probably the highest quality planning board Quartet offers.