|Quartet Prestige2 3x2 Magnetic Porcelain Horizontal Planner White Board||Item Number : QRT-PP132P2||Price : |
Your Price: $176.89
You Save: 53%
|Quartet Prestige2 4x3 Magnetic Porcelain Horizontal Planner White Board||Item Number : QRT-PP143P2||Price : |
Your Price: $271.94
You Save: 53%
|Quartet Prestige2 6x4 Magnetic Porcelain Horizontal Planner White Board||Item Number : QRT-PP164P2||Price : |
Your Price: $518.48
You Save: 52%
- Planner board withstands heavy use and is suitable for areas with frequent traffic
- Magnetic quality allows planner to double as a display/posting surface for printed documents
- Quartet® Prestige® 2 board frame and marker tray are specially designed to securely hold all Quartet Prestige 2 Connects™ accessories
- Easy mounting hardware simplifies accurate installation
- Cradle to CradleCM Silver certified porcelain, certified for material content, recyclability and sustainable manufacturing processes
- 6'W x 4'H board with horizontal lines
- Includes 4 Quartet® chisel-tip dry-erase markers
- Magnetic accessories also included: 12 months, Monday-Sunday, 1-31, 48 round color magnets, vinyl peel and stick letters, 250 magnetic card holders and 1000 cards
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Detailed Color: White
- Frame Finish: Graphite
- Mounting Hardware Type: Pass-through
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Standard Board Size: 6' x 4'
- Usage: Public Space - High traffic
- Use Frequency: Heavy Use
- Whiteboard Printed Surface: Planner
- Whiteboard Surface Type: DuraMax® Porcelain
- Dimensions: 6' x 4'
- Period of Warranty: Lifetime
This is the Quartet Prestige 2 Magnetic Porcelain Horizontal Planner White Board!
First I will mention that porcelain is one of the highest quality materials for whiteboards, mainly because it does not ghost.
This planning board has horizontal lines to easily make lists and, well plans…
The gray lines consist of many small dots to keep the shade lighter so you can see your writing still.
At the top you can insert pages to hang around and be helpful.
The board is conveniently magnetic as well, to attach pages, or use magnetic labels to rearrange and organize your board.
Below is an accessories tray, and though I have it on an easel, this is not recommended with use of the tray—it’s not held on to the board very securely since it is made to be screwed into a wall with provided mounting hardware.
The end caps are removable to reveals screw holes and the frame is made of a metal top and bottom, and plastic sides.
Looking at the back, you can see spots to add special Quartet attachments to hold more accessories.
The one downside to the board is how the accessories tray is put together—but overall this is probably the highest quality planning board Quartet offers.
- Starting At:$68.03
- Starting At:$86.97
- Starting At:$185.89