Sorry, but Refurbished 18" Roll-@-Blade Rotary Trimmer is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Refurbished 18" Roll-@-Blade Rotary Trimmer
- Model Number: Akiles Roll @ Blade 1815
- Table Size: 18" x 15"
- Cutting Length: 18"
- Cutting Capacity: 15 Sheets
- Weight: 17lbs
- Warranty: 90-Day Warranty
Akiles Roll @ Blade 1815 Rotary Trimmer Review
Rotary trimmers come in handy when you need to produce a perfectly straight cut. A device that's good for professional-looking cuts is the Akiles Roll-A-Blade 1815 Rotary Trimmer. This product has a very high-quality blade that's made from tungsten steel, as well as the ability to trim a lot more than paper. It also has several features that make cutting easy and comfortable. Let us take a look at the strengths and weaknesses of this product so you can see if this is the right cutter for your office.
- As mentioned above, the 1815 has incredibly sharp blade that's honed from high-quality tungsten steel. The blade is self-sharpening and can withstand a lot of use. The blade is easy to guide because it slides along two poles that guarantee both accuracy and a smooth cut.
- The blade is encased in a carriage that's been ergonomically molded to reduce fatigue and making the cutting experience much more comfortable. It will also keep your skin away from the blade so you don't inadvertently injure yourself.
- This trimmer can cut up to 15 sheets of paper at once.
- Due to its incredible blade, the 1815 can cut a lot more than just paper. It has the ability to trim items that are 2 millimeters thick or less such as cardboard, vinyl, leather, PVC, vellum, aluminum foil, plastic, and more.
- The 1815 has a cutting length of 18 inches. The base measures 18" x 15" and is ideal for cutting larger items.
- There are paper alignment guides that include imperial measurements in addition to metric ones. The 1815 also has an adjustable edge gauge for a super accurate cut. Plus, there's a transparent paper clamp that will keep your item in one place as you cut and allow you to see how the cutting is going.
- This product comes with a one-year warranty just in case any problems arise when you use it.
- Despite its ability to cut non-paper items, the 1815's 15-sheet cutting capacity isn't ideal for high-volume applications. If you need to cut more paper at once, a guillotine cutter would be a better choice.
- This cutter is meant to be used on a horizontal surface, so installing it on a wall isn't recommended. Also, since the base measures 18" x 15", it will take up a fair amount of room on your work surface
The Akiles Roll-A-Blade 1815 is one of the best rotary trimmers currently available. It has a decent cutting capacity for this type of trimmer and a very good cutting length. Very few rotary trimmers have the ability to cut such a wide array of materials such as leather, PVC, and vellum in addition to paper, so that in itself makes the 1815 a must-buy. Plus, it has some great features including the The Akiles Roll-A-Blade 1815 is one of the best rotary trimmers currently available. It has a decent cutting capacity for this type of trimmer and a very good cutting length. Very few rotary trimmers have the ability to cut such a wide array of materials such as leather, PVC, and vellum in addition to paper, so that in itself makes the 1815 a must-buy. Plus, it has some great features including the tungsten steel blade, paper alignment guides, and the transparent clamp. All in all, this trimmer is highly recommended for any office that needs a high-quality cutter capable of cutting a variety of items.