Refurbished Fellowes C95 Pouch Laminator
Refurbished equipment is only available while supplies last. Act now to buy this discounted machine before it's gone.
The Fellowes C-95 Pouch Laminator is perfect for hundreds of uses. It lets you preserve and protect documents. You can easily make menus, signs and posters more durable. The possiblites are endless. The C-95 by Fellowes is designed for use with 3mil laminating pouches up to 5mil thick pouches. The 9.5 inch throat size will accept multiple document sizes, and a document carrier is not required. Featuring HeatGuard Technology that keeps the heat inside so the laminator is cool to the touch, and an anti-jam release lever, you'll be assured it is safe to use for you and your materials. The Fellowes C-95 has 4 temperature settings. The Fellowes C-95 includes a 50 pack of letter size pouches to get you started. Part Number 5720901.
- Ideal for small office applications
- 9.5" entry width accommodates multiple document sizes
- Hot lamination for 3mil or 5mil pouches; Ready in 5 minutes
- Cold setting for laminating self-adhesive pouches
- HeatGuard Technology keeps heat inside so laminator is comfortable to touch
- Release lever disengages pouch for re-centering or removal
- Comes with 50pk of letter size laminating pouches.
- 90-Day Manufacturer Warranty.
- Cold Lamination: Yes
- Carrier Required: No
- Item Number: 5720901
- Entry Width: 9.5"
- Heat-up Time: 5 minutes
- Item H x W x D (inches): 4.25 x 17.75 x 5.75
- Laminating Speed (inches/minute): 12" / min
- Maximum Pouch Thickness: Upto 5mil
- Number of Rollers: 2
- Mounting Board Capable: No
- Photo Capable: Yes
- Temperature Settings: 4
- Jam Prevention Features: Release
- Safety Features: HeatGuard
- Usage: Moderate
- Color: White/Black
- Material Type: Plastic
- UPC Code:043859671878
- Warranty: 90-Day Manufacturer Warranty
Welcome to MyBinding video. Let’s take a nice look at the Fellowes C-95, a 9.5” home and office pouch laminator. All the controls that you need are right here on the top; 3, 4 and a 5 mil thickness to choose from as well as cold lamination setting for photos and heat sensitive documents. The laminator comes with a sample of free laminating pouches. It’s perfect for the home or small office and those who have a small yet regular need for laminating. The C-95 does not require the use of pouch carrier, however with all pouch laminators; we highly recommend using the carrier to prolong the life of your machine. The C-95 is great for 3, 4 and 5 mil thickness and pouches and is excellent for photos and heat sensitive documents, as well as nametags, ID badges and the like. It has a max laminating speed of 12 inches per minute, which is decent for the price and size of this machine and has 2 rollers for consistent pressure. Should you have a jam or need to back out your document, there’s a release button on the back side. Press it down, pull out your document and you’re all set. There it is. That’s the Fellowes C-95 pouch laminator. For more demos, reviews and how to’s, check out MyBinding.com.