Renz DTP 340M Modular Interchangeable Die Punch
- Punching dies for all types of ring wire, plastic comb, coil and calendars.
- Punch a wide range of mixed stocks.
- Fast die changes.
- QSA (Quick Size Adjustment) for high flexibility of different paper formats: A5, A4 and A3(1).
- Vertical paper feeding for precise punching.
- Compact simple design, one machine can punch and bind all jobs when using Renz MBS binding modules.
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- EAN: 4029126231453
- Article no.: 363400100
- Mechanical Cycles Per Hour: 1,200
- Min. Punching Width: 10 mm
- Max. Punching Width: 340 mm
- Min. Unpunched Length: 40 mm
- Max. Unpunched Length: 800 mm
- Max. Punching Thickness: 3.5 mm (1)
- Punching Operation: Foot pedal
- Punch Dies Available: 3:1, 2:1 ring wire, calendar, coil, plastic comb
- Die Type: Standard
- Selectable Punch Pins (QSA): Yes
- Bespoke Dies: No
- Variable Margin Depth: Yes (1)
- Die Changeover Time: 1 min
- Machine Dimensions L x W x H: 360 x 490 x 250 mm
- Machine Weight: 31 kg (2)
- Machine Packing Dimensions L x W x H: 620 x 480 x 345 mm
- Machine Weight with Packing: 34.5 kg (2)
- Power Requirement: 230/250V / 50 Hz / 250W (115/200V / 60 Hz / 250W)
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Renz DTP 340M Older Overview (more detail)
Introducing the DTP 340M from Renz. The DTP 340M is a high-performance punching system which is suited to the most demanding business environment due to its speed and versatility. Using the quick-release fastener at either side, selecting and changing your tool have never been easier, and with a total change time of less than 1 minute, it offers the ultimate in productivity. Simply lower in your chosen punch throat, ensuring the pins are pushed forward, and secure by tightening the levers at either side. Having selected your chosen punch, there are also a variety of binding options available with the modular expandable punching and binding system. Modules from this range cater for ring wire, plastic comb and spiral binding requirements, and they’re able to attach to the front of the DTP 340M for function as standalone units with the module holder. Each punch tool comes with the extensive features you’d expect to find in the top of the range single-function model, including depth gauges for margin control, the option of A4 or A5 binding and disengageable punch pins. The ultimate in speed and versatility with the DTP 340M from Renz.
Renz DTP 340M Modular Interchangeable Die Punch Review
One of the most important parts of just about any binding process is punching your document. You must do this for some of the most popular binding methods including those involving wires, plastic combs, and color coils. Most binding machines have a built-in punch, but having a heavy-duty one solely for this important step can be very helpful. One such device is the Renz DTP 340M. Here's what you need to know about it.
One of the best things about the 340M is its incredible punching capacity. When you use this device, you'll be able to punch up to 20,000 sheets of paper in just one hour. That breaks down to about 35 sheets per punching cycle which is a terrific amount.
This machine has a punching length of 13.5 inches. You'll be able to process paper of different sizes including the ever-popular letter-size (8.5" x 11"). You can even work with legal-sized paper (8.5" x 14") if you need to produce larger documents.
When the 340M punches your paper, it does so vertically. Vertical punching ensures that all your pages will be punched accurately so you won't have to repeat the process.
The 340M uses interchangeable die sets to produce different punching patterns. Thus, you'll be able to prepare your documents for the following binding methods: plastic comb, color coil, wire, and Velobind. You can also choose between dies that produce square holes and dies that punch round ones.
It doesn't take very long to change die sets when you're working with the DTP 340M. In fact, it will probably take less than a minute. This is great because it means the machine is easy to use. And, of course, you won't have to waste valuable time.
The dies in each set are disengageable, so you'll be able to produce the right number of holes for your particular document.
Although the 340M is a punch and not a full-fledged binding machine, you can use it in conjunction with some of Renz's modular binders. These include the WBS 340 (a wire closer), CBS 340 (a coil inserter), and the PBS 340 (a comb opener). You can attach one of these products to the machine. That way, you'll have access to a complete binding system.
The 340M is a machine that has been constructed with care. Its parts are made out of metal which makes the entire thing very durable. This is a machine that's in it for the long haul.
Finally, this is a punch you can use right on your desktop. It won't take up very much room but it will still provide you with incredible punching capabilities.
There are a lot of things to like about the Renz DTP 340M, from its incredible punching capacity to its ability to work with other Renz products. This is a great device to have around if you need a heavy-duty punch that can help you prepare your documents for a variety of different binding methods. Get one for your office today.