Rhino 7700PB Mega Duty Electric Plastic Comb Binding System
This is the Rhino 7700PB. It is Rhin-O-Tuff's mega duty top of the line electric plastic comb binding system. Included in the 7700PB Comb binding system is the HD7700 Ultima modular punch, comb punch die (9/16 hole spacing - .125x.312 hole size), manual comb opener, and modular mounting kit. Rhino's 7700PB mega duty electric comb binding system is ideal for any project, large or small, in a high volume commercial and/ or corporate use setting. Rhin-O-Tuff has thought of the future and designed of the 7700PB is easily adaptable and upgradeable if the need arises. Part number 7700PB.
- Comb Binding Die with easy disengageable pins - Included
- 14" manual comb opener/closer - Included
- Attachment kit for mounting opener on top of punch - Included
- Automatic and Manual Reverse feature to reduce jamming in the punch
- Rate of 25 cycles per minute
- Auto and manual reverse clears most punching jams
- Accu-Set adjustments on odd size paper
- Efficient work environment with a standard foot pedal and optional versa switch
- Extreme high capacity Waste Chip Tray with Clear View Access
- Heavyweight metal construction
- Made in the USA with more than 98% recyclable materials
- Punch Model: HD7700 ONYX
- Comb Binding Die: 079050 9/16 hole spacing - .125x.312 hole size
- Comb Opener: HD4470 Heavy Duty 14" manual comb opener.
- Punch Capacity Up to 55 Sheets or 110 Pages of 20 lb paper
- Punch Length: 11" Punching Length with 14" Open Ended Extra Capacity Die
- Fully Disengageable Pins:Yes
- System Weight: 126 lbs
- Total System Dimensions: 20 1/2" x 21" x 22 1/2" (H x W x D)
- Warranty: Three Year Manufacturer Warranty (1 year on the punching die)
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
You Save: 47%
You Save: 42%
You Save: 46%
You Save: 17%
You Save: 22%
Questions & Answers
Does this machine have a foot pedal?
Asked by Brent 9 days ago
Thank you for your question. The Rhino 7700 does come with a foot pedal.
Answered by MyBinding 9 days ago
Can this machine still use the interchangeable dies?
Asked by Jorge 2 months ago
Thank you for your question, Yes, it will still use the interchangeable dies, this particular model is still the modular machine, in this configuration it is just a ready to go package deal for comb binding specifically.
Answered by MyBinding 2 months ago