Royal Sovereign ES-915 9" Hot and Cold 2-Roller Pouch Laminator
The Royal Sovereign ES-915 9" Hot and Cold 2-Roller Pouch Laminator is ideal for light home and business lamination needs. The 9" wide entry feed accommodates most document sizes found around the home and office. The ES-915 can laminate hot or cold pouch film, 3-5 mil in thickness. The reverse button located on the back allows for reverse rolling, allowing the recovery of jammed material and the patented cooling tray allows laminated material to rest and settle before handling. Protect, preserve, and enhance everything from resumes, photos, menus, displays, luggage tags, business cards, presentation materials, ID cards, and much more!
- Laminate heat sealed hot or run self sealing cold pouch film 3-5 mil in thickness.
- 9" wide opening ideal for most documents found around the home, office or school.
- High quality 2-roller hot shoe lamination heats evenly for a more consistent and flat lamination.
- Reverse button will run the rollers in reverses allowing the recovery of jammed materials.
- Small and compact design makes it easy to store when not in use.
- Fast laminating speeds of 1.2 ft/min provides user with quality laminated materials in no time.
- Automatic shut off will shut down laminator after one hour of non-use to save energy and provide user with added safety benefit.
- Adjustable cooling guides extend out from the back of the machine, allowing laminating pouches to rest and cool after thermal lamination .
- Laminating Width (inches): 9"
- Number of Rollers: 2
- Film Thickness: 3-5 mil
- Hot Lamination: Yes
- Warm-up Time (min.): 5
- Cold Lamination: Yes
- Lamination Speed (inch/min.): 14
- Auto Shut off: Yes
- Adjustable Temperature: Yes
- Reverse: Yes
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- Consumption (Watts): 300
- Unit Width (in.): 14.6
- Unit Depth (in.): 6.6
- Unit Height (in.): 4.7
- Unit Weight (lbs.): 6
- Part Number: ES-915
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
You Save: 51%
You Save: 36%
You Save: 29%
You Save: 19%
Questions & Answers