Sorry, but Royal Sovereign PL-1310 13" Business Pouch Laminator is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Royal Sovereign PL-1310 13" Business Pouch Laminator
- 4-Roller system provides professional lamination and helps eliminate wrinkles and bubbles
- Easy to use button controls to adjust temperature - Patented automatic reverse function
- Cooling plate and fan used to cool down film when exiting machine - Automatic shut-off after one hour of idling
- Automatic cooling system rotates the rollers after lamination to prevent damage
- Accepts hot and cold film from 3-10 mil thickness
- Easy to read LED display
- Photo lamination possible
- Model Number:
Grading the Royal Sovereign PL-1310 Laminator
If you’re looking for a pouch laminator for your office, one you should consider is the Royal Sovereign PL-1310. Let’s look at this product and see what kind of grade it gets.
- This machine has a feed opening that’s 13.4 inches wide. This will allow you to laminate some large items, even those printed on tabloid-sized paper that’s 11” x 17”. And of course, you’ll be able to laminated letter-sized documents (8.5” x 11”) as well as smaller items such as I.D. badges.
- It only takes about 4 minutes for this machine to warm up. This is one of the better warm-up times you’ll find in a laminator.
- The PL-1310 can laminate almost 2 feet of material in just one minute. Thus, you can expect to be able to laminate a letter-sized document in mere seconds.
- This device has both hot and cold lamination settings. This enables you to use both thermal and pressure-sensitive pouches for your projects. The cold setting is perfect for thermally sensitive items. Some examples of those types of documents are photographs and color copies.
- The pouches you use with this machine can be between 3 and 10 mil thick. This is great because it includes just about every thickness available. However, you cannot use mounting boards.
- The PL-1310 is capable of flawlessly laminating your documents. It has four rollers that, during a hot process, help distribute the heat as evenly as possible so all of the adhesive melts. This leads to a stronger seal, as well as a crystal clear appearance.
- This machine has both automatic and manual reverse modes. They make it easy to remove any pouches that may get jammed in the laminator.
- If you forget to turn on the device when you’re finished laminating, it’s not a big deal. This machine is equipped with an automatic shut-off feature that helps protect the motor as well as conserve power. The automatic shut-off will occur after one hour of non-use. There is also a cooling system that helps keep the rollers in good shape.
- This device is pretty easy to use. The LED display is easy to read and the controls are easy to understand.
- This machine is neither too large nor is it too small. It measures 21.6″ (width) x 7.3″ (depth) x 4.6″ (height) and it only weighs 12.8 pounds.
- Finally, the PL-1310 is backed by a one-year warranty.
Final grade: A-.
Overall, the Royal Sovereign PL-1310 is a very impressive laminator. It has a lot of popular features including the automatic shut-off, cooling system, and the ability to process documents on a cold setting. It’s great that you can use a wide variety of laminating pouches with it and that it can laminate a document in just a few seconds. Plus, this device won’t take up a lot of room and it can laminate documents of a number of different sizes. While it would be nice if it could process mounting boards, the PL-1310 is nonetheless a terrific laminator. Be sure to take a look at it today.