Royal Sovereign PX-181 67" Calender Heat Transfer System With 10" Oil Drum
Whether you are first starting out in the dye sublimation category or have been working with Royal Sovereign PX-181 67" Calender Heat Transfer System With 10" Oil Drum for years the InPressline of calenders have been specifically designed and crafted to fit your needs. The InPressline of calenders features roll to roll with one tailored for piece production. With the option of a 10”ø oil drum, at a thirty second exposure time, speeds of up 2.3 ft./min. can be achieved. The sturdy steel construction and anti-ghosting feature makes the InPresscalender the right choice for dye sublimation transfer needs.
**All units require a dedicated 3 phase 240 Volt hard wired power source.
- Extra-long infra-red quartz heated drum to ensure complete heat distribution and coverage.
- Finely tuned sensors to ensure consistent temperatures throughout the transfer process.
- Universal core adapters and shaft-less unwinding technology.
- Easy to reach front and rear facing emergency stops.
- Emergency Reverse.
- Optimal Transfer Width: 67"
- Drum Diameter: 10"
- Heat Type: Oil
- Max. Temperature:446°F (230°C)
- Max. Speed: 5.4 ft./min.
- 40 sec. Exposure: 1.8 ft./min.
- 30 sec. Exposure: 2.3 ft./min.
- Warm Up Time: 1 Hr.
- Cool Down Time: 2 Hr.
- Prog. Preheat Timer: Yes
- Stand-by in Preheat: 3 Hr.
- Drive Belt Tension Control: Mechanical
- Temp. and Speed Display: Digital
- Emergency Reverse: Yes
- Safety Features: Emergency Stop
- Drum Length: 71"
- Max. Roll Diameter: 8"
- Drive Belt Material: Nomex
- Drive Belt Width: 71"
- Drive Belt Centering: Automatic
- Anti-Ghosting: N/A
- Feeding Conveyor System: Option to add
- Out Conveyor System: Option to add
- Power Requirements: 3 Phase 240V 44A
- Wattage: 12KW
- Certification: CE
- Dim. w/ Feeding Rolls: 99" x 26" x 55"
- Weight: 2216 lbs.
- Table Dimensions: 83" x 24" x 42"
- Table Weight: 88 lbs. (Option)
- W/ Table + Feeding Rolls: 99" x 69" x 55"
- Shipping Crate Dimensions: 106" x 62" x 67"
- Shipping Crate Weight: 2756 lbs.
- Part Number: PX-181
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers