Sorry, but Royal Sovereign RSC-1402CWF 55" Wide Format Cold Roll Laminator w/ Front Feeder and Rear Rewinder is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Your Price: $6,495.71
You Save: 7%
Your Price: $4,285.71
You Save: 14%
Your Price: $7,395.00
Your Price: $6,695.00
You Save: 7%
- The 55" wide entry is ideal for laminating and mounting wide format graphics.
- Combine with a 54" wide format inkjet printer to provide endless finishing solutions.
- 1" Nip permits laminating and mounting on substrates up to 1" thick.
- Quick Notch system for gap adjustment and auto-grip hubs allow quick and easy replacement of roll films.
- Easy to use digital controls and webbing diagram on front.
- Stylish rear remote control with long cord and foot pedal for hands-free operation.
- Included front feeder & rear wind up assembly will wind up long runs of material after laminating helping to save time and prevent damage.
- Cross cutter permits simple cutoff as the laminated material exits the rear.
- Document guides for straight feeding of material.
- Built for safety and ease of use, this sturdy machine requires little assembly and minimal maintenance.
- Compact design with castors for easy movement around the workshop.
- The RSC-140CW has a 1 year manufacturer warranty for parts & labor (Rollers 6 months).
- Max. Laminating Width: 55 inch
- Film Core Size: Auto Grip 3", (2.25" optional)
- Film Thickness: 1-10 mil
- Drive Motor: DC geared
- Laminating Speed ft/min: 16.4
- Mounting : Up to 1"
- Take-Up System: Chain link to main motor
- Transport Type: 2 roller
- Speed Control: Digital (9 settings)
- Reverse: Yes
- Cold Lamination: Yes
- Cross Cutter: Yes
- Remote Control: Yes
- Foot Pedal: Yes
- Document Guides : Yes
- Rear Wind-Up Assembly: Included
- Front Feeder Assembly: Included
- Liner Take Up : Yes
- Unit Depth (in.): 30
- Unit Width (in.): 69
- Unit Height (in.) : 49
- Unit Weight (lbs.): 408
- Voltage: AC 120V / 60Hz
- Consumption (Watts) : 100W
- Warranty : 1 year part & labor (Rollers 6 months)