Scotch LS1050 25 Inch Cold Roll Laminating Machine
Perfect lamination without electricity. Safe, heat-free and easy to use---no warm-up waiting time, no fumes, no mess. Three easy steps: load, turn and trim. Ideal for posters, banners, artwork, signs, menus, maps and more. Fully compatible with inkjet, thermal and other sensitive papers. Laminates both sides for enhanced protection, or laminates one side and applies permanent adhesive to the other for signs or labels. Laminating cartridges sold separately. For documents up to 3/16" thick.
- Maximum Document Size: 25" Wide
- Maximum Document Thickness: 8.6 mil
- Adjustability Features: Laminate 2 Sides, Or 1 Side W/Permanent Adhesive On Other
- Electric/Manual/Battery: Manual
- For Use With: Laminate Artwork;Laminate Banners;Laminate Maps;Laminate Menus;Laminate Signs
- Width: 31.5 inches
- Depth: 28.25 inches
- Height: 18.5 inches
- Weight: 104 lbs
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
You Save: 37%
You Save: 20%
Questions & Answers
what film does this machine use?
Asked by Fernanda R. 1 years and 1 months ago ago
The Scotch LS1050 25 Inch Cold Roll Laminating Machine is compatible with the Xyron 2500 supplies.
Answered by MyBinding.com 1 years and 1 months ago ago