Sorry, but Standard DigiCreaser Automated Electric Scoring Machine is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Standard DigiCreaser Automated Electric Scoring Machine
- Unique Design: The DigiCreaser's unique channel scoring action provides an ideal finish on substrates that are easily damaged using other methods. This is especially true in the case of the latest generation of ink and toner-based digital printing systems, where the use of rotary scoring often results in cracking of the stock and damage to the printed image. The Standard Morgana DigiCreaserTM can handle sheet sizes up to 12.9"W x 24.8"L and sheet weights up to 15-point cover stock. Using an 8
- Feeding System: Manual feed
- Maximum Sheet Size: 12.9"W x 24.8"L
- Minimum Sheet Size: 5.5"W x 6.3"L
- Maximum Paper Weight: 150+ lbs. cover (400gsm)
- Minimum Paper Weight: 20 lb. bond/70gsm
- Maximum No. of Scores Per Sheet: 9
- Maximum No. of Programmed Applications: 6
- Minimum Repeat Score Distance: 0.15" (4mm - depending on paper weight)
- Minimum Score Distance: From lead edge 1" - From tail edge 0.78"
- Speed Per Hour:* (8.5" x 11" sheet size) Up to 4,000 single scores Up to 2,600 double scores
- Speed Per Hour:* (11" x 17" sheet size) Up to 3,400 single scores Up to 2,200 double scores
- Additional Features: Reversible creasing mechanism for inverse crease action, standard 56 tooth perf wheel and anvil, head-up LCD display, joystick control set-up, 2 running speeds.
- Dimensions: 46"L x 18"W x 23"H (39"H w opt. base)
- Weight/Shipping Wght: 120 lbs./ 170 lbs.
- Power: 230V, 60Hz, single phase, 15A - 120V, 60Hz, 10A
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Standard Morgana DigiCreaser Automated Electric Scoring Machine Review
Scoring your documents is sometimes necessary, but it can be a real pain to do it by hand, especially if you have a lot of items to process. Luckily, a machine such as the Standard Morgana DigiCreaser Automated Electric Scoring Machine can help you out. This is a very versatile device that can score thousands of items in an hour while being easy to use. Here’s what you need to know about it….
- The DigiCreaser can score a number of different items including cardstock, laminated items, and items that have been printed with copier toner and ink-jet/laser printer ink. It’s perfect for preparing brochures, greeting cards, and documents bound with a perfect binding machines such as a Unibind device. This machine can crease the same document 9 times for your convenience.
- This machine can process documents and paper of various sizes. The smallest items can measure 5.5” x 6.3” and the largest ones can be 12.9” x 24.8”. You can work with various weights of paper as well from 20 lb. all the way up to 150 lb.
- The DigiCreaser is a pretty speedy device so it’s great to use when you need to score a lot of items in a short amount of time. When you’re processing letter-sized paper (8.5” x 11”), it can do up to 4,000 single scores in just one hour. (If you need double scores, the machine can do 2,600 of them in one hour.)
- This machine has an LCD display that’s easy to read and will keep you abreast of what’s going on. There’s also a joystick you can use to operate this device. The joystick is really accurate so you’ll be able to get the crease you want. Altogether, the DigiCreaser is really easy to use and you’ll love the results you get from it.
- Unfortunately, this device lacks an automatic feeder. You’ll need to stand in front of the machine and manually feed your documents which could be inconvenient at times.
- This scorer is pretty large because it measures 46” (length) x 18” (width) x 23” (height). There is a base available for it (at an additional cost, of course) and if you choose to use it, the machine will then be 39” high.
- The DigiCreaser is backed by a one-year warranty.
The Standard Morgana DigiCreaser is an excellent automatic scorer and it’s one that could be of great use to any business or organization that processes a lot of paper. It’s great that this device can process a lot of different items, especially laminated documents which can be really difficult to deal with. You’ll appreciate that this machine can deal with items of different sizes and thicknesses – it’s really very versatile. It’s also fast thanks to its ability to perform 4,000 single scores in an hour. (Although it’s a bit disappointing that you have to feed the machine manually.) All in all, the DigiCreaser is a terrific product, so if you need an automatic scorer, consider getting one today.