Sorry, but Standard Horizon 3030x4 Cross Cut Paper Shredder is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Standard Horizon 3030x4 Cross Cut Paper Shredder
- Automatic On/Off
- Bag full/jam Auto-Off
- Waste Container Open Detection
- Medium duty paper shredding
- Mobile on Casters
- Security Level: Level 4 Cross Cut
- Feed Width: 9.5"
- Sheet Capacity: 10 sheets
- Shred Size: 1/12" x 9/16"
- Speed: 15 feet/min
- Waste Volume: 10 gallons
- Motor HP: 1/2
- Voltage: 115
- Weight: 64
- Dimensions: 25" x 16" x 14"
- Part Number: 3030x4
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Standard Horizon 3030×4 Cross Cut Paper Shredder Review
Standard has developed a reputation for delivering high quality office products and their 3030×4 cross cut shredder fits nicely into that category. This high security shredder comes equipped with features such as automatic on/off and waste container open detection, making it easy and uncomplicated to use. The cross cutting blades quickly devour documents 10 sheets at a time and render them into tiny particles, guaranteeing a high level of security for you and your private information. Here is a closer examination of the 3030×4.
- This compact machine stands a mere 25 inches tall. It easily stores under a desk or table for accessible yet out of the way use.
- The automatic on/off function is highly convenient, turning on only when you need it. This allows you to save energy by not wasting electricity to power an unused machine. The automatic off also activates when the waste bag is full or if there is a paper jam. The user is alerted to the problem and can then fix it, instead of potentially making it worse.
- At 15 feet per minute, the 10 sheets that can be fed into the device are quickly digested, leaving only minuscule paper remnants 1/12 inch by 9/16 inch. These tiny particles are virtually impossible to reassemble, keeping you safe as well as ensuring the safety of any confidential client information you may have. The rapid rate of shredding leaves you free to spend more time working.
- The cross cut confetti is not only highly secure, it also fills the waste bin much slower than traditional strip cut shredders. This give you more time to spend on important tasks and less time spent at the shredder.
- When the waste bin does fill up, it is easily transported on casters to the recycle bin. The machine will also alert you when the waste bin is open, preventing accidental shredding onto the floor instead of in the trash.
- The 3030×4 only has a 9.5 inch throat width, limiting you to nothing much wider than a standard piece of paper. For most office use, this length opening is adequate. However, if your needs include many longer documents, you may consider investing in a higher model with a larger opening.
- The waste container is only 10 gallons. Again, most offices will find this to be a sizable amount of space. For larger offices with higher volume shredding needs, an upgrade to a model with a bigger waste bin may be warranted.
Overall, this shredder is a great option for a small or medium office with high security needs. Built for speed with fast cross cutting blades that slice up to 15 feet per minute and take 10 sheets of paper at once, this machine doesn’t waste your time. The automatic on/off, bag full/jam auto-off, as well as waste container open detection make this device simple to use and alerts you when any minor issues do occur. And the tiny cross cut shreds insure high security for you and your clientele. We recommend you put this model on your list the next time you’re in the market for a new office shredder.