We're sorry, but we no longer offer this item.
Call us at 1-800-944-4573 for personalized recommendations
or check out these similar items that may be a good fit:
Standard Horizon 5020x Cross Cut Paper Shredder
- Continuous Cycle
- Bag full/jam Auto-Off
- Waste Container Open Detection
- Medium duty paper shredding
- Mobile on Casters
- Security Level: Level 3 Cross Cut
- Feed Width: 17"
- Sheet Capacity: 65 sheets
- Shred Size: 1/8" x 3-1/8"
- Speed: 42 feet/min
- Waste Volume: 50 gallons
- Motor HP: 3
- Voltage: 208*
- Weight: 835
- Dimensions: 63" x 28.75" x 23.5"
- Part Number: 5020x
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Standard Horizon 5020x Cross Cut Paper Shredder Review
The 5020x Cross Cut Paper Shredder is another example of a high quality office product delivered by Standard. Designed for the high volume use of larger businesses and corporations, this durable machine is convenient and easy to use. A continuous cycle rapidly shreds all your documents into tiny particles, leaving you safe and secure. Here is a more detailed look at the 5020x.
- Once turned on, this machine is powered by a continuous duty motor for consistent, all day use. This means you never have to wait while the machine rests. It is also equipped with an automatic shut off that is activated when the bag is full or if there is a paper jam. If too much paper is fed into the machine and causes a jam, the automatic reverse function works to unclog the blades by ejecting the items back out to the user.
- The extra wide 17 inch paper feed effortlessly accepts documents of all shapes and sizes. A remarkable 65 sheets can be put through at one time. Coupled with blades that can shred up to 42 feet per minute, this device will have you done shredding and back to work in no time.
- The cross cutting mechanism converts full size paperwork into tiny confetti only 1/8 inch by 3-1/8 inch in size. These small particles offer a level 3 security, keeping you and your clients safe.
- Those miniscule pieces are deposited in an easy to empty 50 gallon waste bin. The sheer size of the storage keeps down the number of trips needed to the recycle bin. The device is also outfitted with a waste container open detection system. If the machine senses the door is ajar, it stops shredding and alerts the user. This helps prevent accidental contact between hands and shredder heads in use. Once the bin is properly secured, the machine continues to shred as normal.
- Weighing a significant 835 pounds and standing over 5 feet tall, this is a huge piece of office equipment. Its generous size is designed for larger offices and corporations and will be ample for those uses. It will be much more than many businesses actually need. Those smaller offices should check out Standard’s lines of more compact shredders.
- This device offers a level 3 security. While this is adequate for most industrial purposes, some businesses will need a more secure disposal of classified information. For those offices, Standard has designed multiple higher security shredders up to a level 5 rating.
The durable, all steel Standard Horizon 5020x Cross Cut Shredder is ideal for larger businesses with high volume shredding needs. The high quality blades quickly shred up to 65 sheets at a time for efficient destruction of even the largest of shredding stacks. This heavy duty machine is simple and easy to use. Outfitted with a powerful continuous duty motor, this device can slice your paperwork all day without needing downtime. The 5020x is an excellent choice for your next high demand industrial shredder.