Standard Horizon APC-M61llSB Programmable Paper Cutter
The Standard Horizon APC-M61llSB Programmable Paper Cutter features a maximum cutting width of 24" and a maximum lift height of 3.9". The APC-M61llSB Includes advanced set-up automation through a user-friendly 5" icon-based touch-screen that displays all settings necessary for automated setup. The highly polished, chrome-plated work table virtually eliminates paper marking and provides a smooth, friction-free surface for lift travel. A high-performance back gauge screw and precision-forged linear raceway accurately positions the lift. A two-speed motor system precisely positions the back gauge and ensures maximum cutting accuracy.
- The servo-motor driven backgauge assures accurate positioning.
- The center-driven backgauge system is completely dustproof to ensure accurate performance and maximum durability.
- The clamping pressure is adjustable from 4,900 N to 16,600 N (500 kg to 1,700 kg) with the adjusting knob located on the front side of the APC-61IISB.
- The false clamp plate is available to avoid the pressure mark on the sheets.
- The large five inch, icon-based touch-screen is easy to use, eliminating the need for a skilled operator.
- Job memory capacity is 99 jobs and 99 steps per job (total of 3,000 steps available).
- The numeric keypad screen is available for cutting size entries and calculations. Program functions such as Even Divide Cutting, Total Cutting, and Repeat Cutting and Compressing are available.
- Knife angle and cutting depth adjustments are easily done on the front side of the cutter.
- For maximum safety, the APC-61IISB is activated only when the two cut buttons are simultaneously pressed within a half of a second of each other. If either of the two buttons is released in the middle of a cutting sequence, the knife automatically returns to the home position.
- The foot pedal comes standard, and it allows for checking of the cut line before the actual cut by firmly clamping the paper. The backgauge is precisely positioned by a servo-motor.
- Cutting Width: Max. 610 mm (24.0")
- Cutting Height: Max. 100 mm (3.93")
- Feed Depth: Max. 620 mm (24.410") or Min. 25 mm (0.985") [65 mm (2.560") using the support plate]
- Clamp: Hydraulic Powered 4,900 to 16,600 N (500 to 1,700 kg) Adjustable
- Backgauge Positioning: +/- 0.1 mm (+/- 0.00393")
- Job Memory: 99 Steps, 99 Jobs (Total 3,000 Steps)
- Push-out Length: 20 to 150 mm (0.785" to 5.905") Adjustable
- Cutting Speed: 3.1 seconds
- Table Height: 850 mm (33.5")
- Voltage / Frequency: 3-Phase 200 V, 50 / 60 Hz 220 V, 60 Hz 400 V, 50 Hz
- Rated Current: 3-Phase 200 V (50 Hz, 11 A / 60 Hz, 12A) or 3-Phase 400 V (50 Hz, 5.3 A)
- Power Consumption:3-Phase 200 V (50 Hz, 3.1 kW / 60 Hz, 3.6 kW) or 3-Phase 400 V (50 Hz, 3.1 kW)
- Heat Output: 2,800 kJ (670 kcal)
- Machine Dimensions: 1,185(W) x 1,470(D) x 1,575(H) mm (46.7" x 57.9" x 62.1")
- Machine Weight: 723 kg (1,594 lb)
- Part Number: APC-61IISB
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
You Save: 10%
You Save: 10%
You Save: 15%
Questions & Answers