Standard Horizon GMS-7 Spine Taper
The Standard Horizon GMS-7 applies durable and decorative spine tape to coupon books, mortgage books, and other financial documents. The tape is moistened, cut and applied to the document, usually to cover up wire stitches. For a completely integrated document finishing system, the GMS-7 can be combined with an SP-10 stitcher and DocuFeed automated set feeder.
- Consistent tape feeding and precise tape cutting esures high quality taping on the spine of the book.
- The Production speed is up to 4,000 per hr. for a book with a spine length of 180 mm/7.1"(2,300 books/hr. with A4 long edge/11" length book).
- The automatic bottom-feed system allows for continuous top loading and production (for 5 to 15 mm/0.2" to 0.6" thickness book blocks).
- Length of Spine: Manual Feed (80mm 3.1" to No Max. Limit) or Automatic Feed (180mm 7.1" to 320mm 12.5")
- Book Width: Manual Feed (60mm 2.4" to No Max. Limit) or Automatic Feed (128mm 5" to 273mm 10.7")
- Taping Thickness: Manual Feed (2mm 0.1" to 30mm 1.2") or Automatic Feed (5mm 0.2" to 15mm 0.6")
- Taping Speed: 4,000 books/hr. (180mm/7.1" long)
- Tape Type: Water-moistened adhesive tape
- Voltage/Frequency: 100V 50/60Hz, 115-120V 60Hz, 230V 50Hz
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 72.1" x 21.7" x 36.7"
- Machine Weight: 140 kg (242 lb)
- Part Number: 17-GMS-7
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
You Save: 10%
You Save: 16%
You Save: 51%
You Save: 51%
You Save: 9%
Questions & Answers