Standard PF-P3110 Dial-A-Fold Desktop Paper Folder
- High Productivity – Maximum speed of 251 sheets per minute (A4 / 8.5" x 11" single fold)
- Simple Operation – User-friendly operation and tool-free maintenance
- High Quality – Consistent accurate fold
- Useful Function – Speed mode selection: silent (slow) mode, high speed mode, and standard mode
- Ecology – Power saving mode
- Speed Mode Selection
- Silent Mode (Slow Mode). Top level sound deadening design ensures the quiet operation and does not disturb office environment. Suitable to fold thinner sheets.
- High Speed Mode. Maximum folding speed is 140 sheets per minute (A4 / 8.5” x 11” single fold). Suitable to fold thicker sheets. (Maximum 157 gsm)
- Standard Mode. Unique drive control system is used for quieter operation at higher production speed (251 sheets per minute with A4 / 8.5” x 11” single fold).
- A Wide Variety of Folding Pattern – Push button controls, LED indicator lamps and simple fold plate adjustment controls allow the operator to quickly and accurately dial in the desired fold.
- Single Fold
- Double Fold
- Short Fold
- Accordion Fold
- Letter Fold
- Gate Fold
- MT-330 Pedestal With Wheel - The MT-330 includes convenient extra storage space.
- Cross Fold Guide - The guide for cross fold and letter fold.
- Simple Maintenance – You can easily change the feed roller and separator pad. Tool-less removal of the buckle plate and the fold rollers makes jam removal or cleaning a simple task.
- Installation Type: Table Top
- Sheet Feeding System: Friction system
- Sheet Size (Width x Length ):
- Max. 302 x 430 mm or 11.88" x 17"
- Min. 65 x 108 mm or 2.56” x 4.26”
- A3 / JIS B4 / A4 / JIS B5 /11” x 17” / 8.5” x 14” / 8.5” x 11” / 5.5” x 8.5”
- Sheet Weight Range: Normal Paper - 52 to 128 gsm (Single fold with high speed only is avaialbe up to 157 gsm)
- Feeder Stack Height: Max. 30 mm or 1.18”
- Fold Patterns: Single Fold, Double Parallel Fold, Short Fold, Accordion Fold, Letter Fold, Open Gate Fold
- Production Speed:
- High Speed mode : 251 sheets per minute (A4 / Letter size - Single Fold)
- Standard mode : 140 sheets per minute (A4 / Letter size - Single Fold)
- Silent mode : 84 sheets per minute (A4 / Letter size - Single Fold)
- Voltage/Frequency: Single Phase 100 to 230 V, 50 or 60 Hz
- Rated Current: Single Phase 100 to 230 V, 50 or 60 Hz, 0.9 to 0.4 A
- Machine Dimensions: W948 x D540 x H322 mm or W37.4" x D21.3" x H12.7"
- Machine Weight: 37 kg or 81.6 lb
Standard PF-P3100 Dial-A-Fold Desktop Paper Folder Demo
Simple to use. Productive. Dependable. Speeds up to 240 folds per minute. Folds up to 11” x 17” paper. Innovative LED assisted set-up. Built in exit conveyor and many more standard features. Set up is fast and simple. Simply select paper size, fold, folding speed. LED lights show your fold positions, then align, it’s that simple. And start your job. And changing to another job is easy. Folder displays exit stacker position for each fold. Set the stacker, quickly set up; 4 ... Read More
Standard PF-P3100 Dial-A-Fold Desktop Paper Folder Review
The Standard PF-P3100 Dial-A-Fold is a perfect system for medium volume shredding that is fast and reliable. This economical device offers easy set up and low maintenance, making it perfect for businesses on a tight budget with moderate folding needs. With quality features and simple operation, any office will appreciate the convenience and efficiency provided. Here is a closer look at the details.
The drop-in feed system uses friction to accurately pull individual pages into the fold plates. A push-button control panel offers a sheet counter, single page test button, three variable speeds, and a digital display on an LCD screen. An energy save mode kicks in to conserve energy after a short time of inactivity.
Setting up the fold plates is very easy, especially for a manual machine. Six standard folds can be selected on the control panel. Once you've chosen your paper size and fold style, LED indicators display where the fold alignments should be positioned. This simplifies the adjustment process and saves you the hassle normally associated with manual setup.
Six common folds are pre-marked on the machine and include C, Z, gate, double parallel, half, and engineering fold. Custom folds can also be created by manual manipulation of the fold plate positioning. An optional cross fold guide aids in the accurate making of right angle folds.
As many as 300 sheets of 20lb bond can sit in the tray at once for feeding. The fold plates handle weights ranging from 16lb to 80lb bond. Additionally they can accommodate sheets as small as 2.56" by 4.26" and as large as 11" by 17". Within this wide array of weights and sizes, myriad items can be created including brochures, menus, flyers, bulletins, mailers, newsletters, and many more.
Neatly folded items exit the machine via conveyor belt. This helps to ensure orderly, sequential stacking of finished documents.
Standard provides a one year warranty on this product.
This device weighs about 93 pounds and will be heavy to carry from one location to the next. An optional cabinet mounted on casters is available with this folder and would greatly add to the mobility of this machine.
One thing many businesses might find helpful is the option to feed multiple sheets for combined folding. This aids in the production of multi-page bulletins, newsletters, and mailers. For a comparable machine with this feature, check out the Formax FD342.
Something to think about is how often you will change fold styles. Though the setup of this folder is easier than many other manual devices, it can still be a difficult process. Offices that rarely change fold patterns may not have an issue with this. But if your business will need to switch often, you might consider going with a machine that will do adjustment for you.
Overall, the PF-P3100 is an excellent paper folder for medium use in any office. Churches, quick printers, and schools will all appreciate the helpful features and rapid folding speeds at a budget-friendly price. While folding multiple sheets at once would be nice, it's not a necessity for every office. We think the Standard Horizon PF-P3100 would be a great choice for your next paper folder.