Sterling Digipunch High Speed Automatic Punch
29950.00 NewCondition OutOfStock
Sorry, but Sterling Digipunch High Speed Automatic Punch is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Sterling Digipunch High Speed Automatic Punch
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
The Sterling Digipunch is an economical high speed punch ideal for short run binderies as well as digital and commercial printers. It has a punching speed of up to 72,000 sheets per hour, and can punch sheets with covers or tabs intermixed. This machine can punch sheets from 4.25 X 5.5 inches to 12 X 14 inches for Plastic Coil, Double Loop Wire, Plastic Comb, Three Hole or any hole pattern. Plus, it can run in reverse to clear jam ups. The Sterling Digipunch features a variable pile lift, which allows for slowing the machine down for difficult jobs, such as stock that is curled, stock with static, or acetate. Its touch screen feature offers a complete automatic set up and automatic changeovers without tools. The touch screen takes the guesswork out of the maintenance cycle by prompting operators when it is time to lubricate or sharpen the die. Speed up the punching time and increase your business' productivity and profit with Sterling Digipunch High Speed Automatic Punch.
This item is considered special order and payment is required in advance before the machine will ship.
- Paper Stabber. The stabber can be set to stab 3 - 17 sheets. This is more consistent than punches that rely on gravity to feed the paper.
- Die. The dies can be changed in seconds. Pull pins result in faster changeovers between sheet sizes.
- Registration Table. This registers the paper on all four sides, using side guides and rear stops. The rear stops accommodate sheets intermixed with tabs.
- Stacker. The receding stacker operates in tandem with the feeder, each of which can hold five reams of paper. The machine stops when the stacker is full.
- Touch Screen. The Digipunch’s touch screen computer guides you through the entire punching process. You choose the paper size from a variety of presets or enter a custom size. Choose how many sheets you want to punch per lift, punching less for problem stocks. The computer will track the maintenance cycle of each die that is used, prompting when to lubricate or sharpen the die. It also prompts the operator when safety covers are open. The manual is contained in the touch screen computer with a variety of tips and tricks to make the operation of the machine quick and easy.
Write Your Own Review
- Minimum Sheet Size: 4.25" X 5.5 (107 X 140 mm)
- Maximum Sheet Size: 12" X 14" (305 X 356 mm)
- Speed: Up to 72 Strokes Per Minute
- Power: 115 or 220 Volts, Single Phase, 2 Amps
- Floor Space: 47" x 30" x 48" - 119 x 76 x 122 cm
The Sterling Digipunch Automatic Paper Punching Machine
Transcript: Introducing The Sterling Digipunch Automatic Touchscreen Punch. The digipunch is designed for paper punching, for all types of mechanical binding. Plastic coil, double loupe wire, [Inaudible 2:42] or custom hole patterns. The machine is fast and user friendly. The digipunch is also on wheels making it portable. This machine utilizes the latest technology including a color touchscreen that allows for automatic setup and changeovers. The digipunch also self-diagnoses and prompts the operator for scheduled maintenance tasks. Simply load a pile of paper into the digipunch high pile feeder. It can ... Read More
Introducing The Sterling Digipunch Automatic Touchscreen Punch. The digipunch is designed for paper punching, for all types of mechanical binding. Plastic coil, double loupe wire, [Inaudible 2:42] or custom hole patterns. The machine is fast and user friendly. The digipunch is also on wheels making it portable. This machine utilizes the latest technology including a color touchscreen that allows for automatic setup and changeovers. The digipunch also self-diagnoses and prompts the operator for scheduled maintenance tasks. Simply load a pile of paper into the digipunch high pile feeder. It can accommodate up to twenty five hundred sheets of twenty pound paper. Press start and the feeder tray rises. A lift of paper between three and seventeen sheets is separated from the pile and then grabbed by the belts. The belts deliver the pile to the register tape. The jogging mechanism uses four way registration via two movable side guides and [Inaudible 3:38] jogging [Inaudible 3:39]. The lift is then punched. Afterwards ejection belts push the lift into the delivery end of the machine keeping the sheets in collated sequence and ejecting them into the receding stacker. Once the receding stacker is full the machine will stop to avoid costly and time consuming jam-ups. The digipunch can punch variety of stocks into bits. Punch cover stock, acetate or tabs intermixed with [Inaudible 4:09]. The sterling digipunch employs a revolutionary touchscreen that automates the setup and change over process. Firstly select the paper size from a list of standard sizes or enter your own custom size. This actuates the stops and side guides to move automatically to the desired position. Select the amount of sheets you wish to punch per lift. Use the maximum setting of seventeen sheets for easy jobs or as little as three sheets for problem stocks such as stock with Color Static. Lastly select your die from a list of standard dies or enter a custom die. This will also allow the machine to track the maintenance cycle of each die. The digipunch can track the maintenance cycle for up to six dies. The machine will prompt you when it’s time to lubricate or sharpen each of the dies. This takes the guesswork out of the maintenance cycle. You can change the die in the digipunch in just a few seconds. The touch screen also offers a variety of tips on how to run the machine. Warning signals light up for open covers, a full waste tray or a paper jam. A jam up can be cleared by simply touching the jam up button which causes the digipunch to run in reverse. The digipunch offers a quantum leap in operator friendliness. It sets up in minutes and can punch a wide variety of stock at speeds unattainable in other machines in its price range. The sterling digipunch offers high speed punching with an ease of setup that can turn anyone into a great punch operator.