- All-metal with a die-cast base for durability and stability.
- Contoured and finished for comfort and flexibility.
- A tie plate for long-term consistent performance.
- Staples 2-20 sheets (using S.F. 4 staples).
- Antimicrobial product protection.
- Swingline Part Number: 64641
- Primary UPC: 074711646413
This is the Swingline Antimicrobial Black Durable Desk Stapler!
To load staples, hold the base and pull up on the top cover. Pull it all the way back and insert either standard or premium 1/4” staples.
Holding the base while pulling on the metal shaft will open the stapler more so that you can staple things to a wall or other flat surface.
You can also adjust the staple pad for different styles of stapling. Push below the pad and rotate it 180 degrees. Here is a look at the two styles.
It can staple up to 20 sheets at a time, and it does so with ease. One thing I always like to do is try and jam the stapler. With this one I got 2/3 through the staple strip before it jammed, but this is also with abnormal and sloppy usage.
It has a nice, slick plastic design and protects the product from bacterial odor, fungal, mold and mildew growth.
You Save: 62%
You Save: 44%
- Starting At:$12.79
You Save: 35%
You Save: 61%