- Basic stapling performance for everyday projects
- 20 sheet stapling capacity
- Metal stapling mechanism with plastic body for durability
- Stapler opens for tacking ability to post papers to bulletin boards and other vertical surfaces
- Anvil rotates for pinning functionality
- Wide base and rubber slipper keeps stapler in place
- Limited lifetime warranty
- UPC: 074711407014
- Detailed Color: Black
- Material: Metal
- Performance Guarantee: No
- Period of Warranty: Limited 1-year
- Pinning: Yes
- Sheet Capacity (20 lb paper): 20
- Staple Capacity: 210
- Staple Leg Length: 1/4"
- Stapler Size: Full Strip
- Tacking Ability: Yes
Reviewed on 3/16/2016
have had this stapler for many years now, and love it. have not had any problems, & it has never failed me. also had another one that just broke down after probably 25 years. tried to fix it but couldn't. would buy another swingline in a heartbeat. they're the best.
This is the Swingline Black Light Duty Desk Stapler!
To load staples, hold the center shaft of the stapler and pull up on the cover.
Insert 1/4” Standard or Premium staples and close it back up.
By holding the base and pulling up on the shaft you can open the stapler to allow for stapling flat surfaces like a wall or cork board.
You can change the punch pad too for inverted or extraverted staples. Do this by pushing on the bottom of the pad and rotating it 180 degrees.
The bottom pad comes off fairly easily when you pull on it, and if removed it could get lost easily.
It staples up to 20 pages with ease.
Now I like to test staplers and try to jam them with excessive use, and with this one I got most of the way through the staple strip until it jammed. It doesn’t claim to be jam free, so this is no surprise—but using it appropriately should not result in a jam anyways.
- Starting At:$29.88
You Save: 31%
You Save: 58%
You Save: 5%