Sorry, but Swingline DSM07-13 Jam Free Super Micro-Cut Shredder is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Swingline DSM07-13 Jam Free Super Micro-Cut Shredder
- High security Super-Micro-Cut shredding
- Ideal for moderate shared usage
- Non-stop Jam Free technology delivers hassle-free performance
- Shredder stops and indicator light glows red when too much paper is inserted
- Now with self-oil for hassle free maintenance
- Super micro-cut shreds up to 8 sheets at once
- Large 13 gallon waste bin
- Auto shut down conserves energy
- Continuous duty for longer run times
- Self-clean and self-oil extends shredder life
- 2- year warranty on machine and 1-year on cutters
- Number of Users: 5-10
- Model: DSM07-13
- Swingline Item Number: 170080
- Cut Style/security level: Super Micro-cut/5 highest security for top-secret documents
- Sheet Capacity: 7-8
- Waste Capacity: 13 gallons
- Entry Width: 10"
- Max run time/cool down: Continuous
- Shreds per 8.5" x 11" sheet: 6,855
- Shred Speed (feet per minute): 14fpm
- Cut Size: .0625"x .5"
- Shreds CD/credit cards: No
- Bin full indicator: Yes
- Anti-Jam Technology: Yes
- Super Quiet: Yes
- Sound level: 60db
- Self-cleaning cutters: Yes
- Automatic oiling: Yes
- Eco Friendly: Yes
- Finger safe/ Safety Agency: Yes/CSAus
- Machine Dimensions: 24"H x 19" W x 14" D
- Weight: 71lbs
- Manufacturer limited warranty (cutters/machine): 1yr/2yrs
- Plastic waste bag item number: 1765010
- Oil item number: 1760049
Welcome to MyBinding How To videos. Today we answer the question how to oil your DSM07-13 shredder. So the red oil light is on and you can't seem to turn it off. You thought it was full, what has happened? Pop open the lid just here in the back, remove the little rubber plug. This is where you're going to place your oil. Be sure to use actual shredder oil. Shredder oil is different from other kinds of oil. And oil made by Swingline has been specially formulated for your shredder. Pour the oil directly into the reservoir until the red light turns off. Replace the plug and close the lid. You're all set. That's how you change your oil on your Swingline DSM07-13. For more demos, reviews, and how to's on this product and many more, check out MyBinding.com.
The Swingline DSM07-13: A Paper Shredder to Check Out
There are a lot of companies that manufacture paper shredders. Some of the ones that immediately come to mind are Fellowes, Martin Yale, and Dahle. Swingline is another company that makes high-quality shredders for a variety of environments. One of their professional-grade machines is the DSM07-13 which is definitely a shredder to check out. Here’s why it’s worth a look….
- The DSM07-13 was designed to be a departmental shredder so it’s an ideal choice for shared work environments. This machine can be shared among several people thanks to its 13-gallon waste bin. (The waste bin slides out so it’s easy to get rid of your shreds.) Also, the motor can run continuously so you and your colleagues can shred non-stop.
- This machine offers an excellent amount of security. It has a Level 5 security rating and it produces shreds that measure just 0.0625” x 0.5” even when you’re shredding credit cards. If you shred a letter-sized sheet of paper, all that will be left is 6,855 particles. (There will also be some metal bits if you left any document fasteners attached to your sheets.)
- When you use this device, you can shred up to 7 sheets at a time. The machine can reach a top speed of 14 feet per minute so it won’t take very long for your documents to be destroyed.
- The DSM07-13 is equipped with an automatic oiler. This feature will free you from the hassle of oiling your machine on a regular basis. The cutters are self-cleaning so you don’t need to maintain those either.
- Chances are good that you don’t want a shredder that’s going to make a racket and possibly distract your employees. Luckily, the DSM07-13 operates quietly so people can shred all day and still not make a lot of noise.
- One of the best things about this machine is that it will shut off by itself when you’re not using it. This feature helps you conserve power (which is good for the environment as well as your bottom line) and it will prevent the device from overheating which could be disastrous.
- The DSM07-13 is a shredder that won’t jam up on you very often. It has a paper overfeed indicator that will alert you if you’re attempting to shred too many sheets at one time. If this happens, all you need to do is reduce the amount of sheets in the feed opening to prevent a jam. You can then continue shredding.
- This shredder is affordable but it’s far from inexpensive. Fortunately, it comes with great warranty protection so you can have peace of mind. The cutters are protected for 1 year and everything else is covered for 2.
As you can tell from reading the above bullet points, the Swingline DSM07-13 is a wonderful paper shredder. It’s perfect for departmental use thanks to its size, security rating, and maintenance-free operation. This machine has great features and it’s well-made, so be sure to get it for your workplace today. You won’t regret it.