- Strip-cut shredder meets basic security needs (Level P-2)
- Shreds up to 32 sheets at a time
- 30-gallon pull-out waste bin with bin full indicator
- Continuous duty run time lets you shred more paper faster
- Ultra quiet (≤60dB) to ensure minimal disruption in the office environment
- Intelligent SelfOil™ feature extends cutter life
- Non-stop Jam Free™ red and green LED lights indicate whether or you are exceeding or within capacity to prevent jams before they occur
- Intelligent Self-Cleaning Cutters™ automatically remove shreds that cause build-up and lead to jams
- Shreds DVDs, CDs, credit cards, paper clips, staples and documents
- Wheels attached for easy mobility
- 2 year warranty with on-site service
- 21"L x 21"W x 35"H
- UPC: 70033816094108
- Bin Capacity (gallons): 30
- Cut Type: Strip-cut
- Detailed Color: Black/Silver
- Entry Width: 10"
- Jam Free Type: Non-stop Jam Free™
- Number of Shreds Per Page: 37
- Period of Warranty: 2 years on-site service
- Run Time/Cool Down Time: Continuous
- Safety Features: CSAus
- Security Level: P-2
- Sheet Capacity (20 lb paper): 32
- Shred Size: 1/4"
- Shred Speed (per minute): 21'
- Shredder Usage: Large Office Shredder
- Dimensions: 35"H x 21"W x 21"D
Swingline LS32-30 Shredder Product Review
- If you're in the market for a new office paper shredder, you should take a look at the machines Swingline has to offer. The famed stapler manufacturer recently branched out into the shredder world and they're already making great machines. One of their models is the LS32-30, a large office shredder that may be just what you're looking for. Here's an outline of this machine's strengths and weaknesses. Check them out so you can determine if the LS32-30 is the right device for your office.
- One of the most impressive things about the LS32-30 is its shredding capacity. This machine can handle up to 34 sheets per pass which is one of the best shredding capacities you'll come across. Also, this device can shred CD's and credit cards as well as any document fasteners that are still attached to paper. (The paper can be up to 10" wide.)
- The LS32-30 is perfect for departmental use. Not only does this machine has a continuous-duty motor, it operates quietly so you can use the shredder without disturbing your colleagues. Also, the waste bin has a 30-gallon capacity so it doesn't need to be emptied constantly. When you're ready to empty it, just pull it out and dispose of your shreds.
- This shredder can shut down automatically so it won't overheat. This feature will also help you conserve electricity which is good for the planet.
- The LS32-30 is self-cleaning and self-oiling which will help you save time on maintenance. Instead of oiling the shredder yourself, it will take care of it for you, so you can focus on more important things.
- This machine is really durable and will be able to help you out for a long time. The cutters are covered by a 2-year limited warranty; all other parts are covered for as long as you own the device. You also get to enjoy 2 years of on-site service.
- This is a strip-cut shredder that offers Level 2 security. Thus, this isn't the best machine for highly classified documents. It's much better for everyday shredding and can be used for junk mail, receipts, etc.
- The LS32-30's size makes it more suitable for larger offices. It measures 35" (height) x 21" (width) x 21" (depth) and weighs 147 pounds, so it's far from being a deskside shredder.
- The Swingline LS32-30 is a great paper shredder and it's perfect for busy offices so long as they have the room for a large machine. This device has a first-rate shredding capacity and its ability to shred non-paper items is definitely impressive. The continuous-duty motor and large waste bin ensure that this machine will be able to withstand heavy daily use. Also, the automatic shut-off and self-oiling features are very convenient and will help you save time and energy. However, you'll want to consider the LS32-30's security rating and determine if it's right for your needs. If you decide it is, you're going to love this shredder. Good luck and happy shredding!
You Save: 59%
You Save: 51%
You Save: 54%
You Save: 58%
You Save: 47%