Swingline Optima 20 Electric Stapler - 48208
- Fast and quiet, this electric stapler is Jam Free Guaranteed and not disruptive in the office
- Staples up to 20 sheets at once when used with Optima™ Premium Staples
- Features a user control switch - choose automatic stapling or use the manual mode to activate the motor on your command
- Included an adjustable depth guide for accurate and precise staple positioning. Stack height gauge ensures your paper stack doesn't exceed the maximum sheet count.
- Low staple indicator light blinks to alert you when staples are running low
- Easily refill with QuickLoad™ - just press a button and front loading staple magazine ejects
- On-board, detachable staple remover included for extra convenience
- Offers flexible plug-in or battery operated automatic stapling. AC adapter is included. Six AA batteries sold separately.
- 100% Performance Guarantee
- Limited 5 year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Detailed Color: Black/Silver
- Material: Plastic
- Performance Guarantee: 100% Performance Guarantee
- Sheet Capacity (20 lb paper): 20
- Staple Capacity: 210
- Staple Leg Length: 1/4"
- Stapler Size: Full Strip
- Tacking Ability: No
- Actual Machine Dimensions: 11.5"x6.9"x5.8"
- Actual Machine Weight: 4.5lbs
- Shipping Length: 12"
- Shipping Width: 11.9"
- Shipping Height: 8"
- Shipping Weight: 4.5lbs
- Period of Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years
Welcome to MyBinding video. This is a look at the Optima 20, an electric stapler by Swingline. An adjustable throat opening allows for different margins in your stapling, and switch the flip to auto and the stapler automatically senses your paper and makes the punch. Slide back the adjust and a deeper punch margin is made. Toggle the switch back over to manual and simply press the top for a punch. An added bonus to the Optima 20 is the stowaway staple remover just in the back end. Push the bottom side and out it pops. Just twist, remove it, and you don't have to find that staple remover somewhere else in the office. The other button on the back is to pop out the staple carriage for refilling. Slide it out, fill it up, push it back in, and you're on your way. That's the Optima 20 by Swingline. For more demos, reviews, and how-tos, check out MyBinding.com.