Swingline High Capacity 60-Sheet Desk Stapler - S7077701
- Convenient and efficient desktop stapling
- Requires 30% less manual effort
- Staples up to 60 sheets
- Durable metal construction
- Use with Swingline Optima High Capacity Staples only
- Sample pack of 500 Optima High Capacity Staples included
- Limited lifetime warranty
- UPC: 074711777018
- Detailed Color: Black
- Period of Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Sheet Capacity (20 lb paper): 60
- Staple Capacity: 210
- Stapler Size: Full Strip
- Tacking Ability: No
Reviewing the Swingline High-Capacity Stapler
One of the most frustrating experiences you can have with a piece of office equipment is when you try to staple a thick document with a stapler that just can't handle it. Everyone at one time or another has tried to staple a report, letter, or other document with the stapler on his/her desk, only to find that the stack of paper is just too big. That's when a stapler with a larger stapling capacity is needed and one of the best ones you can buy is the Swingline High-Capacity Stapler, also known as the S7077701. This is a product that can handle both large and small stapling jobs, and it's perfect for everyday office use. In fact, this device is so great you'll probably want to get one for yourself. Here are the strengths of the S7077701, and a brief look at its very few weaknesses.
- The S7077701 can staple from 2 to 60 sheets of 20 lb. bond paper at once. The 60-sheet capacity is three times larger than the capacity of a typical desktop stapler. This device uses Swingline #35550 high-capacity staples for all jobs so you won't need to change the cartridge when working with documents of varying thicknesses.
- A box containing 500 staples is included with each device so you won't need to worry about buying them separately.
- This device is easy to use, thanks to its innovative, user-friendly design. It has a curved handle that will be comfortable in your hand. You'll use up to 30% less effort when stapling with the S7077701 so you can put your energy towards something more important.
- The die-cast body of this product is made entirely of metal. That means it's incredibly durable and will be able to handle being used a lot.
- The S7077701 is attractive and eye-catching. It's available in both black and silver (both with a purple accent), and it will look great in your office.
- Each unit is backed by Swingline's 100% Performance Guarantee, so you can expect the device to work perfectly every time you use it. There's also a limited lifetime warranty that covers the product in case something unexpected happens.
- While a 60-sheet stapling capacity is great for everyday office use, the S7077701 simply doesn't have the same capacity of a heavy-duty device. An additional device will be needed if you need to fasten together more than 60 pages.
- The S7077701 has a throat that's very shallow: it's only 2.5 inches deep. This means you can't do center-stitch fastening with this device.
While the S7077701 has a couple of weaknesses, they don't really detract from its appeal. After all, this device was designed for the stapling of everyday documents and wasn't intended to be a specialty or heavy-duty device. That said, the Swingline High-Capacity Stapler is a superb product that's perfect for anyone who's ever been frustrated with their current stapler's fastening ability. (Which is just about everyone.) If you need a stapler for your office, this is one product that would be a really great choice.