- SmartTouch™ low force 3-hole punch with reduced effort design makes punching 50% easier
- Soft grip handle further increases comfort of manual hole punching
- 20 sheet paper punch capacity; fixed punch heads punch 9/32" holes
- Hole pattern in punch base allows user to see when chip tray is full
- Chip tray has a flip open feature for easy disposal of paper chips
- Handle locks into a closed position for compact storage
- Durable metal construction
- Features a built-in ruler and edge guide for better punch alignment
- Limited 1-year warranty**
- Detailed Color: Black/Gray
- Material: Metal
- Number of Punch Holes: 3
- Performance Guarantee: No
- Period of Warranty: Limited 1-year
- Punch Hole Size: 9/32"
- Punching Capacity: 20
- Country of origin: China
This is the Swingline SmartTouch 20 Sheet 3-Hole Punch!
Before starting, make sure your punch is unlocked by pushing down on the handle and pushing the lock to the right.
On the front are inch measurements.
Place up to 20 sheets of paper, as seen here, against the side edge guide and all the way into the punch. Then press down and make your punch.
After seeing it slide around, now is a good time to mention that the bottom pads have no traction, they’re just soft.
Periodically empty the waste from inside the hole punch by pulling down on the back door.
I will also mention that in the far future I am worried that this door may become frayed and break off, but other than that it’s a pretty good hole punch.
You Save: 60%
You Save: 49%
You Save: 11%
You Save: 61%
You Save: 62%