Swingline Smarttouch Silver and Gray Compact Stapler - S7066534
- Smooth and quiet, low force, stapling operation
- Reduced effort design makes SmartTouch up to 50% easier to use than traditional staplers
- Staples up to 25 sheets with S.F.® 3 staples. Half strip size holds 105 staples.
- Ergonomic shape and soft grip handle allow comfortable desktop or handheld use
- Refill staples quickly and easily with QuickLoad™ . Push the button on back of the stapler and the staple magazine pops out from the front.
- Limited 1 year warranty
- Detailed Color: Silver/Gray
- Material: Metal
- Performance Guarantee: No
- Period of Warranty: Limited 1-year
- Pinning: No
- Sheet Capacity (20 lb paper): 25
- Staple Capacity: 105
- Staple Leg Length: 1/4"
- Stapler Size: Half Strip
- Tacking Ability: No
Welcome to MyBinding video. Today we have a little look at Swingline’s SmartTouch low force stapler. It looks pretty cool and is pretty comfortable and it works even better. We have a lot more colors that what you see here. This compact stapler delivers premium staple performance. It’s super comfortable, ergonomic, does not slip at the hand and is easy to load. Push the button on the back, out pops the carriage, load the staples, you’re on your way. Its design makes it 50% less effort every time you staple. This one can handle up to 25 sheets of 20 pound paper in a single shock. It takes standard size SF3 staples and has a pretty good throat depth length for a compact stapler. Punching through this stack felt like 3 sheets. That’s it, that’s a Swingline SmartTouch low force compact stapler. For more demos, reviews and how to’s, check out MyBinding.com.