- Fast, simple electric stapling. Automatic staple insertion makes Speed Pro™ 3X faster than standard electrics.
- Quick, 1-step stapling process reduces the risk of jams
- Staples up to 45 sheets at once
- Use with Swingline® Standard Staples for staple jobs up to 25 sheets. Use with Speed Pro™ High Capacity Staples for staple jobs 25-45 sheets.(#S7035465)
- Low staple indicator included to anticipate need to reload
- Reload faster with QuickLoad™ - staple magazine ejects from the front of the stapler with the touch of a button
- Suction cups on the bottom keep stapler firmly in place during use
- Available in black
- 7 year warranty
- UPC: 074711421416
- Detailed Color: Black
- Material: Plastic
- Performance Guarantee: No
- Period of Warranty: 7 years
- Sheet Capacity (20 lb paper): 45
- Staple Capacity: 210
- Staple Leg Length: 1/4"
- Stapler Size: Full Strip
- Tacking Ability: No
Reviewed on 3/17/2016
The Swingline Speed Pro 45 electric stapler is really a powerful stapler that should be able to handle any home or business use. And it is simple to use.
Plug the unit into the wall, push a button to eject the stapler magazine, drop in the staplers, and push the magazine back into the Pro 45. Keep using until the red light comes on, which indicates you are low on staples. If it jams, which has not happened yet, simply unplug, release the magazine, clear the jam and slide the magazine back in.
I placed 30 sheets underneath the staple and it instantly stapled all 30 sheets into one packet. I was amazed. It can staple up to 45 sheets at a time. It does make a loud noise which makes it audibly clear that the job is finished. There are suction cups on the bottom that keep it from moving when in use.
The Pro 45 works very fast and automatically staples simply by sliding the sheets beneath the staple. No pounding on the staple top to staple together papers. The standard staples that come with the Pro 45 work fine for up to 25 sheets (30 for me). High capacity staples are recommended for 25 to 40 sheets.
This stapler is absolutely amazing. I love it! But that is what I should expect from Swingline which is the world’s leader in making staplers. Swingline opened in 1925 as a fastening company and opened its manufacturing facility in 1931 and once it took the lead as producing the top stapler it has never retreated.
You Save: 53%
You Save: 59%
You Save: 69%
You Save: 37%