Swingline Stack-and-Shred 130X Auto-Feed Cross-Cut Shredder - 1757571D
- Spend less time shredding versus a traditional shredder - just stack, shut and you're done.
- Super cross-cut shred style meets everyday security with added security for documents containing sensitive or personal information (Level P-4).
- Shred up to 130 sheets with automatic shredding and up to 6 sheets at a time during manual feed shredding.
- 7-gallon pull-out waste bin with bin full indicator.
- Runs consecutively for 10 minutes on with 30 minutes off to ensure longevity of the motor.
- Ultra quiet (=60dB) to ensure minimal disruption in the office environment.
- Intelligent Auto+ Jam Clearance reverses and re-feeds stuck papers.
- Intelligent Self-Cleaning Cutters automatically remove shreds that cause build-up and lead to jams.
- Intelligent Power Save auto shut down with automatic wake-up conserves energy.
- Auto shreds documents, paper clips, staples. Credit cards must be manually inserted into rollers in auto feed chamber.
- 2 year warranty on machine, 7 year warranty on cutters.
- 17.5"L x 12"W x 16.25"H.
- Bin Capacity (Gallons): 7
- Cut Type: Super Cross Cut
- Detailed Color: Black
- Entry Width: 9"
- Jam Free Type: Auto+® Jam Clearance
- Number of Shreds Per Page: 377
- Run Time/Cool Down Time: 10/30
- Safety Features: CSAus
- Security Level: P-4
- Sheet Capacity (20 lb paper): 130
- Sheet Size: Letter
- Shred Size: 3/16" x 1 1/2"
- Shred Speed (per minute): 7'
- Shredder Usage: Executive Shredder
- Dimensions: 17"H x 12"W x 14"D
- Sound Level Decibels @ 1m: 60
- Country of Origin: China
Welcome to MyBinding video. Let’s take a look at Swingline’s Stack and Shred, an automatic shredder. Swingline has created a shredder where you don’t have to stand around and watch things shred. Turn the machine on, lift up the lid from the front, and stack your papers up to 100 sheets right in the top. Close the lid and automatically Swingline Stack and Shred will shred all of your documents one at a time. And when you have just a few sheets to shred, up to six of them can go right here in the manual bypass tray at the top. There’s a separate slot for credit cards. Stack and Shred can handle staples, paper clips, credit cards, and all kinds of papers. In case of a jam, simply hit the reverse button and remove your papers to start again. And all of the high level three cross cut shreds fall into a seven-gallon waste bin below. And that’s it. That’s the Stack and Shred automatic shredder by Swingline. For more demos, reviews, and how to’s of this product and many more, check out MyBinding.com.
Speaker 2: Any shredder prevents identity theft; only one prevents productivity theft – the Stack-and-Shred automatic shredder from Swingline. This innovative machine lets you shred up to 100 pages automatically. Just stack, shut and get on with your day. The new Stack-and-Shred offer ... Read More
Swingline 100X Stack-and-Shred Shredder Review
There's a new name in the paper shredder world: Swingline. The company, which is famous for its staplers, recently started making their own shredders as a replacement for the now retired lineup from GBC. One of the standout devices in this series is the 100X Stack-and-Shred. Overall, it's a really impressive machine that has the following strengths (and weaknesses):
The 100X is a cross-cut device with a Level 3 security rating. It offers just enough security that you'll be able to shred various types of documents without worrying about your personal or professional information being stolen.
This machine's big attraction is its shredding capacity. It's capable of shredding up to 100 letter-sized sheets at once. All you need to do is stick your stack of paper in the shredder, close the lid, and your documents will be shredded. This great feature will allow you to get your shredding done in a hurry so you can do something else. If you prefer to shred manually, the device can accept up to 6 sheets at a time.
Due to the 100X's shredding capacity, it can be used in a lot of different places including the home, the office, and so on. There are few shredders that are as versatile as this one.
You probably won't need to deal with paper jams very often because the 100X has the ability to clear up jams on its own. This is an excellent feature and it will help you get things done faster.
When you're done shredding, this device will shut off automatically. This helps reduce power consumption while also preventing the motor from overheating. Also, the blades are self-cleaning so they'll stay nice and sharp.
The 100X operates quietly so you can use it in a shared office. The waste bin will hold up to 7 gallons of shreds and it slides out for easy emptying. There's a window in the bin so you can see if it's full or not.
Since this a Swingline product, you can expect to be able to use it for years to come. It's really durable and it comes with great warranty protection. The cutters are covered for 5 years and everything else is covered for 2.
The biggest disappointment about this machine is that it can't shred CD's. You should choose a different shredder if you need a safe way to dispose of CD's. However, it can handle credit cards and document fasteners. There's even a separate feed opening for the cards.
The 100X is a bit larger than a typical paper shredder. It measures 17" (height) x 12" (width) x 17" (depth) so you might have trouble placing it in a narrow space.
The Swingline 100X is a standout in the company's new line of paper shredders. It's great that this device has such a high shredding capacity and that you can stick all of the sheets in it at once. There are a lot of other terrific features including the device's ability to automatically shut off and its durable construction. The only thing that might be a problem is the shredder's inability to destroy CD's. If that doesn't bother you, you'll find that the 100X is one impressive shredder. Check it out today.