Sorry, but Tamerica Duracoil CI Spiral Coil Inserter is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Tamerica Duracoil CI Spiral Coil Inserter
- Grooved roller for non-stop insertion
- 25mm Maximum binding capacity
- Wide base for smooth coil insertion
- All-day usage motor
- Coil Binding Guide
- Heavy duty all metal construction
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Tamerica Duracoil CI Inserter Review
Color coils offer an aesthetically pleasing way to bind your important documents. However, the actually binding process can be tricky, which is why you need a machine to help you out. One option is the Tamerica Duracoil CI Inserter. This device makes it easy to bind your documents but it does have a couple of things you should keep in mind before purchasing it. Here are all of the details about this device so you can determine if you need it to finish off your documents.
- The Duracoil is a spiral coil inserter only. It will not punch the pages of your document nor will it crimp the ends of your coils. It can be used on its own or in conjunction with other binding devices.
- This machine can handle coils that have diameters of 25 millimeters or less. A 25 mm spine can bind a document containing up to 220 pages. This isn’t the best binding capacity because there are larger coils that can bind together as many as 440 sheets.
- If you’re not sure what coil you should use for a particular document, the Duracoil has a spine selector guide that can help you out. When you use it, you’ll not only be able to select the right spine, you’ll save yourself some time because you won’t have to re-bind the document at a later date.
- One of the best things about this device is that its motor was designed to handle continuous use. You’ll be able to use the machine all day and be confident that it won’t overheat.
- This device ensures a smooth binding experience because its roller is grooved, allowing for continuous coil insertion. This roller has been patented because it’s so innovative.
- The Duracoil is a very well-built device that features all-metal construction. It would be ideal for heavy-duty use in copy shops, offices, schools, and other environments so long as the binding capacity is acceptable. Also, this device isn’t that large, so you won’t need to worry about it taking up too much space.
- Finally, the Duracoil is backed by a one-year warranty so you’ll be covered in case you encounter any problems.
Overall, the Tamerica Duracoil is a pretty impressive machine, its binding capacity notwithstanding. It’s incredibly well-constructed so it can be used for years without needing to be replaced. That the motor is unlikely to overheat is a great thing too. The roller system is fantastic and really helps make the binding process easier and faster so you can focus your attention on more pressing matters. You’ll just need to be sure that the binding capacity is something you can live with. A 220-page capacity isn’t bad, but considering color coils can be used to bind up to 440 sheets, it’s a bit of a disappointment. Nonetheless, if the 220-page binding capacity is suitable for your needs, the Duracoil would be a great choice, especially if you want an incredibly durable device that can withstand a lot of use.