Sorry, but Tamerica Eco-24 Plastic Comb Binding Machine is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Tamerica Eco-24 Plastic Comb Binding Machine
- Heavy duty all metal construction.
- Compatible with Combs up to 2"
- Max Paper Binding Capacity: 450 Sheets / 2" Combs
- Max Punch Capacity: 22 Sheets (20lb paper up to 14" legal size length)
- Side Margin Adjustment: Yes
- Punch Depth Adjustment: Yes
- Comb Binding Guide: Yes
- Paper Support Binding Extension: Yes
- Open Ends: Yes
- Perforations: 24
- Disengageable Dies: 24
- Machine Dimensions: 22-5/8"W x 12-5/8" D x 16-1/4" H
- Weight: 20.17lbs
- Part Number: TEco-24
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Tamerica Eco-24 Comb Binding Machine Review
It seems like it’s been a while since new comb binding machines hit the market which is why it’s so exciting that Tamerica recently put out some new products. Their new items include the Eco-24, a comb binding machine that will really impress you. We recently took a look at this device to see what it has to offer as well as see if there were any potential problems with it. Here’s what we found out….
- The Eco-24 has an excellent punching capacity. When you’re punching 20 lb. bond paper, it can can handle up to 22 sheets a time. This feature will ensure you’ll be able to get your documents ready in a short amount of time.
- This machine can easily process letter-sized paper that measures 8.5” x 11”. However, since it has an open punching throat and disengageable dies, you’ll be able to work with other sizes of paper such as sheets that are legal-sized (8.5” x 14”). This will give you a lot of flexibility when designing your documents. There’s even a paper support extension you can use when processing larger sheets of paper.
- The Eco-24 is totally compatible with just about every plastic binding comb on the market. Combs can bind documents containing only 2 pages or as many as 450, so this is a great device to have if the lengths of your documents tend to vary. You can also put your documents together with GBC ZipBind spines and Komtrak spirals if you want to give certain books a different look. Also, you can use both paper and plastic covers with this device. Just don’t punch more than 2 plastic covers at a time – it can eventually cause problems with the dies if you do it repeatedly.
- This device has a D-shaped punching handle. The handle’s shape makes it easy to use this machine even for left-handed operators. A lot of binding machine handles are placed on the right side of the device, which makes it difficult for some people to use them. Thus, it’s always nice to see a product that everyone will be able to use.
- To be blunt, the Eco-24 is huge. Its approximate measurements are 23” (width) x 12” (depth) x 16” (height) so it’s definitely going to be taking up a substantial amount of space. Surprisingly, it’s not terribly heavy (it weighs 20 pounds) so moving it won’t be an ordeal.
- The Eco-24 is quite durable and it will be able to withstand a lot of use over time, even if you use it everyday. Still, it’s backed by a one-year warranty so if you experience any problems with it, you can get them taken care of.
The Tamerica Eco-24 is one of the best comb binding machines on the market today. This device’s punching and binding capacities can’t be beat, and it’s great that it’s compatible with a wide assortment of supplies. The D-shaped handle is a major plus and makes the unit very user-friendly. And, of course, this machine is very durable. If all of this sounds good to you, take a look at the Eco-24 today.