Wilson Jones Black Heavy Duty Opaque Round Binders
- Black heavy duty cover.
- Five sizes ranging from 1/2" to 3".
- Hold from 100 to 480 sheets of 20lb paper.
- Two interior pockets.
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|Wilson Jones 3" Black Heavy Duty Opaque Round Binders 6pk - W364-49NBPP||W3684-49NB|
- 1/2 - 3 inch round ring binder holds 100 - 500 sheets
- Features our strongest binder covers and extra durable hinge for years of reliable use
- Custom formulated, PVC Free polypro material lasts up to 10X longer than vinyl
- Never-gap rings close tightly to keep papers secure
- Two interior pockets provide additional storage
- 1-year satisfaction guarantee
- Binder Type: Heavy Duty
- Cover Type: Opaque
- Detailed Color: Black
- Document Size: Letter
- Material: Polypropylene
- Ring Size: Choose Above
- Ring Type: Round
- Sheet Capacity (20 lb paper): 100 - 500
- Period of Warranty: 1 year
Welcome to MyBinding video. This is a quick look at Wilson Jones’ Heavy Duty Opaque Round Binders. You can find them in black, maroon and blue. Boasting to be some of the toughest binders on the market, you may want to give these to your teenagers, or the new guy. But they fill plenty easy with their round rings and snap together. Both the front and back cover have inside pockets for loose items. The plastic is archival safe so it’s okay for photos and won’t transfer ink. There’s even a pocket on the spine so you can label your binder. The metal rings are not mounted on the center spine, which gives extra flexibility and durability. Dual metal triggers help you open and close the rings. When it comes to capacity, well that depends on which binder you choose. The black version you see here comes in 1.5”, 2” and 3”, going from 375 to 480 to 600 sheets. The blue and maroon have 5 different options ranging from ½” to 3” and 100 to 620 sheets. For more demos, reviews and how-to’s, check out MyBinding.com.
|Size||Part Number||Sheet Capacity||Quantity|