Sorry, but Wire300 3:1 Light Duty Wire Binding Machine is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Wire300 3:1 Light Duty Wire Binding Machine
- Model: Wire300
- Description: Light Duty Manual Wire Punch and Binding Machine with Wire Closer
- Structure: Solid all metal construction
- Hole Pattern: 3:1 pitch. 5/32" (4 mm) square holes
- Punching Capacity: 1-15 (20#) sheets per punch.
- Disengageable Pins: 34 fully disengageable pins for completely clean punching with any paper
- Wire Closing Capacity: 3/16" to 9/16".
- Punch Length: Any with full disengagement-pin, open throat design, and easy punch support
- Side Margin Control: Center holes quickly and easily
- Adjustable Punching Margin: Helps to improve all book's strength and design
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- ISO9002 and APQP Certified
DFG Wire300 Wire Binding Machine Review
A good twin-loop wire binding machine is a necessity for any office that needs to produce professional-looking documents. This binding style is very popular due to its high-class look and one of the best devices that can help you achieve it is the DFG Wire300 binding machine. This device was made for light use in both the home and office, and it’s great for producing books containing 110 pages or less. It has some great high-end features such as disengageable dies and an all-metal design. Here is a closer look at this product so you can discover its strengths and weaknesses. Please continue reading so you can decide if this is the machine you need.
This product’s strengths:
- The Wire300 is a twin-loop wire binding machine that produces a 3:1 pitch pattern (i.e. three holes per one inch of paper). The holes it produces are square and 5/32″ wide. It also has a punching capacity of 15 sheets per lift.
- Your paper will be punched perfectly every time you use the Wire300. This is because it has a side margin control that centers the paper for accurate punching. There’s also an adjustable punching margin that allows you to place the holes the right distance away from the edge of the paper. This leads to documents that have both freely turning pages and a strong bind.
- This device is compatible with wire spines ranging in thickness from 3/16″ to 9/16″. That means your books can contain approximately 20 to 110 pages.
- The Wire300 has an open throat as well as 34 totally disengageable dies. Because of this, you can punch and bind multiple sizes of paper, so long as it’s not longer than 21 inches.
- This machine has a contemporary appearance. It will look great in every office.
- The Wire300 has all-metal construction and is very durable. You’ll be able to use it for years, so it’d be a good investment even though it only has a one-year warranty.
And its weaknesses:
- The Wire300 was designed for light use and this is reflected in its punching and binding capacities. Users needing a machine that can punch and bind more should choose a different device, such as one with a 2:1 pitch.
- This product’s lever is on the right side of the machine. While it will be easy for ambidextrous and right-handed people to use this product, left-handed people could have some trouble.
As you can see, the Wire300’s strengths far outnumber its weaknesses. This is really a great wire binding machine that has features normally found in more expensive devices, such as the disengageable dies and open throat. The adjustable punching margin will help you create books that are both strongly bound and look great. So if your office needs a wire binding machine for putting together your professional documents that contain less than 111 pages, the DFG Wire300 would be a fantastic choice. Get one for your office today so your documents can look their best!