Sorry, but Xyron 2500 Acid Free Single Sided Laminate - 300' is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Xyron 2500 Acid Free Single Sided Laminate - 300'
- Dual Roll Set is easily installed into machine - easy to switch applications.
- Apply a thermal sensitive DL roll on one side with a PET film on the bottom side.
- No heat, no mess and no waiting.
- Cold lamination will allow for trimming right up to and even through documents without any peeling or lifting.
- Non-toxic, acid-free thermal print sensitive laminate.
- Document Thickness (max.) 0.10" (2.5mm) Up to 3/16" foam core with tray removed.
- Cartridge Type: Single Sided Laminate
- Length: 300'
- Width: 25"
- No heat, electricity or batteries required.
- Part Number: 100081
Welcome to MyBinding Video. Let’s have a look at Xyron’s Acid-Free Two-Sided High Gloss Laminate Roll Set, built for your Xyron 2500. A strength of this machine is its flexibility. For this particular roll set, you can do double-sided, clear, high gloss lamination. Let’s watch it in action. Double-sided lamination keeps things protected. So for brochures or artwork or things you need to preserve for a long time, this is a great choice. And double-sided keeps things nice and protected and can stave off further damage better than anything. At 25 inches wide you can laminate large things like maps or large paintings or posters, anything that’s a keeper and because there is no heat involved, heat-sensitive documents like photos are no problem. And that is the double-sided lamination rolls by Xyron. For more demos, reviews, and How-To’s check out MyBinding.com.