Xyron 2500 Two-Sided Thermal Sensitive High Gloss Laminating Roll Set 300' - DL404-300
- Dual Roll Set is easily installed into machine - easy to switch applications
- Suitable for use on thermal print-sensitive items
- No heat, no mess and no waiting.
- Cold lamination will allow for trimming right up to and even through documents without any peeling or lifting.
- Non-toxic, acid-free thermal print sensitive laminate
- Roll Set Type: Thermal Sensitive Two Sided Lamination
- Length: 300'
- Width: 24.9"
- Weight: 23 lbs
- Part Number: DL404-300
Welcome to MyBinding Video. Let’s have a look at Xyron’s Acid-Free Two-Sided High Gloss Laminate Roll Set, built for your Xyron 2500. A strength of this machine is its flexibility. For this particular roll set, you can do double-sided, clear, high gloss lamination. Let’s watch it in action. Double-sided lamination keeps things protected. So for brochures or artwork or things you need to preserve for a long time, this is a great choice. And double-sided keeps things nice and protected and can stave off further damage better than anything. At 25 inches wide you can laminate large things like maps or large paintings or posters, anything that’s a keeper and because there is no heat involved, heat-sensitive documents like photos are no problem. And that is the double-sided lamination rolls by Xyron. For more demos, reviews, and How-To’s check out MyBinding.com.