Challenge Pak Rak Heavy Duty Paper Stock Truck
The Challenge Pak Rak is designed to make your job easier by providing a convenient place to stock, sort and organize your documents, reports, presentations, copies and mail. Produced specifically for high volume printers and print applications this cart is one of the highest quality printing carts available on the market. Printers and copy centers often place their Pak-Rak near their press or printer for stacking print jobs, by their cutter for handling stock before and after trimming, by their folder or collator for holding jobs before or after processing or near their binding machine to organize their bound documents and presentations. Likewise, mailrooms and offices often place their Pak-Rak in a mail room or office supply closet to help organize office supplies or route mail. Libraries use the Pak-Rak to sort returned books before they are returned to the shelves. Manufacturing facilities use the Pak-Rak to sort and route paperwork or parts.
- Holds 11" x 17"/28 x 43 cm Stock - Inward slant on each shelf keeps your stock tight to the corner for a square stack - even when moving between locations.
- 12 shelf surface's to stack separate jobs. Another 4 shelves can be added.
- 500 lb/227 kg Total Capacity
- Portable - Four 5" hard rubber industrial casters and two side handles make these units easy to control and easy to roll from place to place.
- Solid Construction - Shipped to you in one piece, the PAK-RAK is constructed of heavy gauge, welded steel.
- Includes: Four fixed base shelves and eight removable shelves
- Shelf Dimensions: 10-3/4" x 16-3/4" / 27 x 43 cm
- Number of Shelves - Fixed: 4
- Number of Shelves - Adjustable: Up to 12 (8 Standard)
- Shelf Capacity: 75 lbs / 227 kg
- Maximum Total Capacity: 500 lbs / 227 kg
- Length: 38" / 97 cm
- Width: 26" / 66 cm
- Height: 52" / 132 cm
- Net Weight (approximate): 170 lbs / 78 kg
- Shipping Weight (approximate): 220 lbs / 100 kg
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers