Purchase Orders Welcome
At MyBinding.com, we are proud to support our business partners, government, and education systems by accepting purchase orders as a way of procurement and payment for orders. Shipping and sales tax should be included on your PO, as well as the best contact name and email address. Questions or need help? Call us at 1-800-944-4573.
Click the organization that applies to you to learn more.
Questions or need help? Call us at 1-800-944-4573.
Purchase Order FAQs
- How much shipping should I include on my PO? We offer free ground shipping for most orders over $75, excluding oversize and international shipments. Click here to view the shipping details policy to see if you qualify for free s&h. Please note that if the correct shipping is not included on the PO, a customer service representative will contact you with the information and a revised PO request.
- How much sales tax should I include on my PO? We are required by law to charge sales tax to deliveries going to several states across the US. Tax rates vary by state and county. If you are unsure how much sales tax to include, you may include an "add applicable sales tax" note to the PO and we will calculate it for you. If your company or organization is exempt from sales tax, you must include a copy of your exemption certificate with the purchase order. If you are a qualifying dealer, re-selling the items, click here to download a resale form.
- What are the PO terms? Terms vary based on your credit references, type of organization, and other factors. You will be informed of the terms upon approval.
- What is a purchase order? A purchase order (PO) is a commercial document. It is issued by a buyer to a seller, indicating types, quantities, and agreed prices for products or services. When the seller accepts the PO, it becomes a contract. It authorizes and controls the purchase transaction. A purchase order is a document that allows the seller to produce the specified goods that have been pre-sold. If the buyer meets all the conditions in producing and delivering the goods/services, then there is a guarantee that the buyer will purchase the output. So, the products are pre-sold when the purchase order is issued.
MyBinding.com gladly accepts purchase orders and purchase requisitions from Schools, Government Agencies, and Publicly Traded organizations without the need for an approved credit application. You can simply mail, fax or email your company purchase order to us and we will gladly process your order. Or if you prefer, you can place your order online and choose "Purchase Order" as your payment method. Please make sure that you fill in all the contact information when placing your order so that we can correctly open your account in our system. Unless otherwise approved, all orders placed using a purchase order will be billed Net 10 days. These terms need to be strictly adhered to.
The following types or organizations do NOT require an approved credit application to use a Purchase Order, but we do require the credit application to be filled out with the correct contact information in order to open your account. We reserve the right to request additional information, to confirm orders, or to refuse orders that we may expect represent fraud.
- Publicly Funded Educational Institutions
- Government Agencies (i.e. Municipalities, Cities, State and Federal Organizations)
- Public Agencies (PUC's, Fire Districts, Police Organizations and Military)
- Publicly Traded Organizations
Other organizations can open an account with MyBinding after submitting a completed credit application, subject to credit approval. Below you will find a PDF copy of our credit application form that is fillable. Please fill out all the information or attach your credit references sheet and fax it back to our offices toll free at 1-800-944-4573 or locally at 503-640-5920. If you are having a difficult time reading the form with your computer you can also call us and ask us to fax you a copy.