What is Your Return Policy?
At MyBinding we will gladly accept returns within 30 days of your original purchase. Sadly, after the 30 days, we cannot accept returns. If you need to return something, please contact us for a Return Authorization. Any products received without a return authorization cannot be accepted. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for RMA and authorization of all returns. Return shipping will be the responsibility of the sender.
Parameters to our Easy Returns Policy are:
- Return Authorization is required for return to be accepted. Please contact us at email@example.com for authorization documentation for all returns.
- Return shipping will be the responsibility of the sender.
- Supply items need to be unused and in resellable condition.
- Equipment needs to be in its original product packaging and in resellable condition.
- Equipment with an original sales price of $250 or more is subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Custom items such as imprinted materials and service parts (blades, dies and cut sticks) cannot be accepted for return.
- Boards (including but not limited to whiteboards, chalkboards, bulletin boards, tack boards, display boards and letter boards) are not able to be returned.
- Large items/equipment that must be delivered oversize or by truck are non returnable. Any damage to these items must be recorded on the bill of lading that is signed upon delivery.
After the 30 day return period, machines that are defective or broken are covered by the manufacturer under the terms of their warranty. If you have questions about the terms or conditions of the manufacturer warranties, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-944-4573.