What is Your Return Policy?
At MyBinding we will gladly accept returns within 30 days of your original purchase. After 30 days, we cannot accept returns. If you need to return something, please submit a Return Authorization request by completing the form on this page. Any products received without a return authorization cannot be accepted. If you have any questions about returning a product, you're welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Return shipping will be the responsibility of the sender. Please note that pictures may be required prior to a Return Authorization being issued.
Parameters to our Easy Returns Policy are:
Return Authorization is required for a return to be accepted.
Return shipping will be the responsibility of the sender.
Supply items need to be unused and in resalable condition.
Equipment needs to be in its original product packaging and in resalable condition.
Items with an original sales price of $250 or more are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Items that are returned from outside of the US, including defective machines and warranty claims, must be shipped at the sender's expense. Please refer to our Terms & Conditions regarding refused shipments and order cancelations.
The following items are not able to be returned:
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including but not limited to masks, gloves, face shields and sanitizer.
- Custom items, including but not limited to imprinted materials, custom covers, and custom-length binding products.
- Service parts.
- Consumable items, including blades, dies, and cutting sticks.
- Laminating film, laminating foils and hot stamp foils.
- Boards, including but not limited to whiteboards, chalkboards, bulletin boards, tack boards, display boards and letter boards.
- Large items/equipment that must be delivered via UPS Large Package ("oversized") or by Freight Truck. Any damage to these items must be recorded on the bill of lading that is signed upon delivery.
- Orders with a promotional gift card will be refunded less the promotional amount.
After the 30-day return period, machines that are defective may be covered by the manufacturer under the terms of their warranty. If you have questions about the terms or conditions of the manufacturer warranties, please contact us by email at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-944-4573.