What is Your Return Policy?
At MyBinding we will gladly accept returns within 30 days of your original purchase. Sadly, after the 30 days, we cannot accept returns. If you need to return something, please contact us for a Return Authorization. Return shipping will be the responsibility of the sender. Any products received without a return authorization cannot be accepted.
Parameters to our Easy Returns Policy are:
- Supply items need to be unused and in resellable condition.
- Equipment needs to be in its original packaging and in resellable condition.
- Equipment with an original sales price of $500 or more is subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Custom items such as imprinted materials and service parts (blades, dies and cut sticks) cannot be accepted for return.
- Large items/equipment that must be delivered by truck are non returnable. Any damage to these items must be recorded on the bill of lading that is signed upon delivery.
After the 30 day return period, machines that are defective or broken are covered by the manufacturer under the terms of their warranty. If you have questions about the terms or conditions of the manufacturer warranties, please contact us by email at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-944-4573.