Excel T-1000 Fully Automatic Roll Bag Machine
The T-1000 Advanced Poly-Bagger is our "top-of-the-line bagger". It is no wonder the T-1000 is also our best-selling machine! Designed for long or short runs, the T-1000 has the capability of cycling over 100 bags per minute, faster than any operator could manually feed. The T-1000 is also fast enough to keep up with automatic infeed equipment including vibratory bowl counters, scales and infeed conveyors. The T-1000 Advanced Poly-Bagger is also designed to run inline with punch/stamp presses, injection mold machines, blister machines and other continuous feed manufacturing equipment for inline bagging. The T-1000 Advanced Poly-Bagger can reduce your packaging costs with high speeds, versatility, reliability and simplicity. High Speeds: Indexes, opens, seals, and tears off bags at high rates over 100 cycles per minute. Versatility: Bags virtually any product including fasteners, hardware, injection molded parts, kits, crafts, foods, medical devices and more. Runs bags produced from LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, Foil, Polypropylene, Tyvek and various barrier films. The T-1000 Advanced Poly-Bagger is ideal for short runs where product, bag size or print changes are performed in minutes. Reliability: Crafted from the highest quality components and materials, this bagger is built to withstand the most rigorous manufacturing environment. Machined side frames are assembled on a milled table for perfect roller alignment. From its "off-the-shelf" components, cast inner frame and sturdy mounts with casters, we guarantee long life, continual use and minimal maintenance. Simplicity: A "user-friendly" touch screen/pop-up window program allows the operator to setup bag options and auxiliary equipment, save the settings in memory, and recall job settings for repeat runs. Manual operation is as simple as inserting the product and pressing a foot switch.
- "User-Friendly" Touch Screen Interface Panel
- Patented "Teflon Shield"
- Uses Advanced Poly-Bags
- Designed with a small footprint and equipped rugged casters
- Crafted from the highest quality components and materials
- Energy Conservation & Component Saver
- Four internal counters are standard (Preset Counter, Totaling Counter, Continuous Strip Counter and Maintenance Counter)
- Anti-Jam Device
- Technical assistance screens
- Pop-up troubleshooting screens
- Memory: 32 job saves
- Load Height: 30 - 41"
- Cycle Rate :100 bags/min.
- Seal Bar: 15" wide bronze
- Bag Size Minimum: 2" x 3"
- Bag Size Maximum: 14" x 30"
- Product Pass Through: 4-3/4" (up to 8")
- Electric: 110/220V, 60/50Hz
- FLC: 10 amps
- Air: 1.5 cfm, 80 psi
- Dimensions: 37" width x 42" depth
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts
- Part Number: T-1000
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers