Royal Sovereign RHPO-2535 95" Calender Heat Transfer System With 14" Oil Drum
The Royal Sovereign RHPO-2535 95" Calender Heat Transfer System With 14" Oil Drum is specially designed for high volume piece production. With extra-long 34”ø self-contained oil drums, to ensure complete coverage of your project, production speeds of over 7.2 feet a minute can be achieved. The pneumatic tension control and innovation anti-ghosting technology provides a stable platform to minimize stretching or skewing of your image or pattern. The programmable preheat can be set to begin the preheating process 1 hour before your day begins and with a 3 hour stand-by timer you can rest easy knowing your calender unit will not draw unnecessary power all day. An output conveyor system comes standard and a feeding conveyor system is an optional add-on.
- Extra-long self contained oil heated drum to ensure complete heat distribution and coverage.
- Finely tuned sensors to ensure consistent temperatures throughout the transfer process.
- Universal core adapters and shaft-less unwinding technology.
- Images are permanent and do not peel or fade.
- Bonding of the dye to the synthetic fibers creates extraordinarily vivid colors.
- Applications: Soft fabric signage, Trade show graphics, Apparel, Sports Wear, Furniture and more.
- Optimal Transfer Width: 95"
- Maximum Temperature: 446°F (230°C)
- Heating System: Self Contained Oil
- Drum Diameter: 14"
- Maximum Speed: 7.2 ft./min.
- 40 Second Exposure: 2.5 ft./min.
- 30 Second Exposure: 3.3 ft./min.
- Display: Digital
- Warm Up Time: 1 hour
- Input Conveyor: Optional Add-On
- Output Conveyor: Included
- Voltage: 240V
- Consumption (Watts): 27000
- Amps: 65A
- Dimensions: 130"(L) x 81"(W) x 63"(H)
- Unit Weight (lbs.): 4045
- Shipping Dimensions: 134"(L) x 61"(W) x 77"(H)
- Crate Weight (lbs.): 4409
- Warranty: 12 month (parts and labor)
- Part Number: RHPO-2535
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers